4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

so my car was towed yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 04:52 PM
vponymike6
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: so my car was towed yesterday

ORIGINAL: straitwangin

i got arrest again, im tired of this ****! But the cop actually wasnt a dick and didnt give a DUI. i got a speeding ticket, ticket for no front plate, and conusmption of alochol by a minor. paid my 75 bucks and im out on bail. srry for the bad story just need to vent in rage, cuz i think that inadition to these tickets i already have another speeding ticket so when i go to court my license is probally getting taken away.
bro...your tired of what sh**?? thats what they are paid to do, do you have any idea how many innocent people are killed on the road by drunk drivers? If you care about driving, and your mustang that much then dont drink and drive. Any slap a front plate on your car if you have to, i think its worth not getting pulled over all the time for. 9 out of 10 cops would have gave you the dui, especially at your age. You have some growing up to do man....
Old 06-05-2006, 04:55 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

Sell your car. Now. Buy a bicycle, or take a bus. Whenever I drink, I put my keys in a safe with a combination that I dont know (my wife does, she doesnt drink). I cant stand people who drive drunk. If I so much as sip a beer I won't drive for at least 4 hours. AT LEAST. And you come on here bragging about it? How would you feel if you hit some minivan, and killed a family of 5? It's happened here, Ive seen marines come unglued because of the trauma. It's worse than s*** you see in combat. Ive had 3 friends killed by punk @ss kids like you. I hope you get slammed and sent to Juvie... though I'd rather you went to an adult prison, for "reckless endangerment" That cop should get fired too, I disagree with going light on drunk drivers. Speeding is one thing, DUI is not. Sell your car. And go away.
*spits*
Old 06-05-2006, 05:22 PM
disgustipated
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dlazrael

Sell your car. Now. Buy a bicycle, or take a bus. Whenever I drink, I put my keys in a safe with a combination that I dont know (my wife does, she doesnt drink). I cant stand people who drive drunk. If I so much as sip a beer I won't drive for at least 4 hours. AT LEAST. And you come on here bragging about it? How would you feel if you hit some minivan, and killed a family of 5? It's happened here, Ive seen marines come unglued because of the trauma. It's worse than s*** you see in combat. Ive had 3 friends killed by punk @ss kids like you. I hope you get slammed and sent to Juvie... though I'd rather you went to an adult prison, for "reckless endangerment" That cop should get fired too, I disagree with going light on drunk drivers. Speeding is one thing, DUI is not. Sell your car. And go away.
*spits*
Yeah. What he said.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:40 PM
04GTMustangRob
2nd Gear Member

I guess he got tire of getting **** from us.

But very well said everyone.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Butters
3rd Gear Member

+1 on everything. You give younger drivers like myself a horrible rep.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:51 PM
crash94
3rd Gear Member

Cut of your dick, please don't infect the world with any of your spawn.

Change your screen name to straitNowanginpants.

That is all. [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 06-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Sebski
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Butters

+1 on everything. You give younger drivers like myself a horrible rep.
yea im not gonna lie your an exemplary case of why it was such a b***h to get insurance on my car
Old 06-05-2006, 07:43 PM
JT76

on second thought, you dont belong in jail their too full....... but heres what you can do since you thinking drinking and driving is so fu*ckin awesome! ...... go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in the country , AWAY FROM PEOPLE so you dont hurt anyone, get a nice botttle of JD, and a stop watch. find a nice big fat oak tree count off exactaly 1/4 mile from the dead center of it, drink that bottle of JD, get in your car and test your best time, when you smack into the tree, you will know its been 1/4 mile so stop the watch and record the time post the results back here...have fun man
Old 06-05-2006, 07:56 PM
crash94
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

on second thought, you dont belong in jail their too full....... but heres what you can do since you thinking drinking and driving is so fu*ckin awesome! ...... go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in the country , AWAY FROM PEOPLE so you dont hurt anyone, get a nice botttle of JD, and a stop watch. find a nice big fat oak tree count off exactaly 1/4 mile from the dead center of it, drink that bottle of JD, get in your car and test your best time, when you smack into the tree, you will know its been 1/4 mile so stop the watch and record the time post the results back here...have fun man
He'd miss and take out Rocky the Racoon. [sm=sick.gif]

RIP Rocky...
Old 06-05-2006, 08:01 PM
qbuswell
2nd Gear Member

I'm 22 and like to go out and party but.....NEVER DRIVE......Jail is not cool. I don't think getting tickets are cool. Most people here probably at least has one ticket but you don't read people bragging.........Anyway...take this as a learning lesson and clean up your sh$!. We all have made mistakes....but please learn from them.

Quick Reply: so my car was towed yesterday