4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

More mature

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 06:45 PM
mustang gtizzle
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: More mature

I'd have to say the majority of mustang owners where I live are complete ******s.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:03 PM
torched04
2nd Gear Member

SUPER! wanna go on a big GAY cruise?
Old 06-21-2006, 08:12 PM
VARifleman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: snakester14

here in Raliegh North Carolina thier are a lot of girls driving v6 mustangs and guys driving auto v8s with no mods. Not many people around here are serious about their mustangs.
Standard V8 GT here, I'm down in Raleigh most of the year going to NCSU.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:46 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

hmmm

in my town its alot of ricers and theres also alot of mexicans and they all drive cars with fart cans and falling apart bodykits. there are a ton of kids i went to school with and they all drive hondas and gsx's and one kid has a lightning and they are all gay...

some mustang people can be gay but at the car show right down the street from me theres a ton of mustang ppl from a local club and they seem cool i guess.

GM guys are way too cocky and suprisly cobra guys are pretty cool for the most part

some 5.0 people well ones at the track seem like idiots but the ones i know like obsol3te are really cool and knowledgeable.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:13 AM
runninmike

It just depends on the nut behind the wheel. People are different everywhere, some identify their personal image with their choice of ride and how they wield it.
For instance, I often go to a local car show in Huntington Beach early on saturday mornings, and many of the old guys are so immature, like using the "f" bomb every other sentence loudly while kids and women are milling around with their dads & husbands and having to put up with hearing that crap.
Last saturday, this 60ish guy had a spanking new Mustang GT with his hood up showing off his blower (which was very cool) and then he starts it up and starts revving it way the hell up while he was parked right next to some buildings with tons of people directly behind him scaring the shat out of them. Not cool, so some other 60ish guy runs right up and shouts louder than hell in his window "ya know there's lots of people right behind you *******!" The revving idiot (turns red) lost his big shat eating grin and acted like nothing happened as he rolled out onto the street and did a big burnout to win the standoff I guess. A firm poke to his nose and him hitting his *** on the deck would've been comical to everyone watching him act like an idiot. On another note, I meet some of the nicest people especially older guys who have been around racing for 50 years and they are so happy to share their stories of their cars and talk for a whole hour or more about different rides they've had, and listen about mine with the same interest. Everyone loves a car show and horsepower and the whole moto-lifestyle, but it's always coolest to just be a decent human-being when roaming amongst the rest of the populous and then showing your stuff at the track or revving on the open road.
Best-MC
Old 06-22-2006, 06:53 PM
bsteen81
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: runninmike

It just depends on the nut behind the wheel. People are different everywhere, some identify their personal image with their choice of ride and how they wield it.
For instance, I often go to a local car show in Huntington Beach early on saturday mornings, and many of the old guys are so immature, like using the "f" bomb every other sentence loudly while kids and women are milling around with their dads & husbands and having to put up with hearing that crap.
Last saturday, this 60ish guy had a spanking new Mustang GT with his hood up showing off his blower (which was very cool) and then he starts it up and starts revving it way the hell up while he was parked right next to some buildings with tons of people directly behind him scaring the shat out of them. Not cool, so some other 60ish guy runs right up and shouts louder than hell in his window "ya know there's lots of people right behind you *******!" The revving idiot (turns red) lost his big shat eating grin and acted like nothing happened as he rolled out onto the street and did a big burnout to win the standoff I guess. A firm poke to his nose and him hitting his *** on the deck would've been comical to everyone watching him act like an idiot. On another note, I meet some of the nicest people especially older guys who have been around racing for 50 years and they are so happy to share their stories of their cars and talk for a whole hour or more about different rides they've had, and listen about mine with the same interest. Everyone loves a car show and horsepower and the whole moto-lifestyle, but it's always coolest to just be a decent human-being when roaming amongst the rest of the populous and then showing your stuff at the track or revving on the open road.
Best-MC
+1[&:]
Old 06-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: GT_Bob

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Pretty funny!!

The Import guys here are WAY less gay than the Mustang owners in my area. I've never been around or met a more ignorant group of people than a lot of the Mustang guys in my area.

You need to move or you fit right in. I haven't decided yet.
No response yet?
Old 06-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Quickshift_02GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Black_sunshine

Scince I got my 03 GT I have been going to lots of car shows and talking to lots of Mustang owners(at shows and on line) of all ages.And thay all seem much more mature than ppl who own camaros/firebirds of import tuners for that matter.Is it just me or Is the Mustang like the performance car for responsable mature ppl.

I'm not sure I would quote Mustang owners as being more mature when I view this forum on a daily basis...
Old 06-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Flyingmau5
5th Gear Member

lol ur gonna find all different kinds of people owning stangs...

u have those who think they have the fastest stock car around
u have those who think they can beat anyone
u have those who think 4 bangers will never beat v8
and then more specifically
u have the ******* who think they're the **** on the streets with 2 x 15s in the trunk
u have the asians who rice up their stangs with mufflers bigger than your mother's
u have the rich white kids who dont know jack **** about their stangs
and then of course u got the guys who are "more" mature
true muscle car owners who take care of their babies (u find some people who baby their car thats older than themselves)
Old 06-22-2006, 07:22 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

That's all you got to say? People cannot be judged and then put in a box as if they didn't matter. Where's my counseling fee????
ORIGINAL: ceekay84

lol ur gonna find all different kinds of people owning stangs...

u have those who think they have the fastest stock car around
u have those who think they can beat anyone
u have those who think 4 bangers will never beat v8
and then more specifically
u have the ******* who think they're the **** on the streets with 2 x 15s in the trunk
u have the asians who rice up their stangs with mufflers bigger than your mother's
u have the rich white kids who dont know jack **** about their stangs
and then of course u got the guys who are "more" mature
true muscle car owners who take care of their babies (u find some people who baby their car thats older than themselves)

Quick Reply: More mature