4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Topnotch4.6

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 06:45 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Topnotch4.6

ORIGINAL: 04BlueGT

I don't think he made him look bad. The guy's young and we want him to learn and understand his vehicle, that's all. I don't think any less of him for having made an understandable mistake on the hp thing. Geez.
he tried in my opinion...thankfully others didn't follow along. Calling out noobs makes some people feel good i guess.
In most of the Forums I post on if you call another member out by name you get a mini ban...if it happens twice its a perma ban.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:43 PM
LvGordo
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: droptoppony

I don't think he made him look bad. The guy's young and we want him to learn and understand his vehicle, that's all. I don't think any less of him for having made an understandable mistake on the hp thing. Geez.
he tried in my opinion...thankfully others didn't follow along. Calling out noobs makes some people feel good i guess.
In most of the Forums I post on if you call another member out by name you get a mini ban...if it happens twice its a perma ban.
could you explain that? unless this means i am calling you out? I thought he was helping the kid by saying that what he has listed doesnt sound right. Or would you rather having people on here not becoming more knowledgable? I dont think he flamed the kid or landed on him. If he said like, "hey punk, no effin way are you putting that out." then i would expect people to say something. It seems that this place polices itself ok. anyway, hope i dont get a slap for the hijeck, just wondered what you meant. Or should i have PMed this?
Old 07-18-2006, 08:53 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LvGordo

could you explain that? unless this means i am calling you out? I thought he was helping the kid by saying that what he has listed doesnt sound right. Or would you rather having people on here not becoming more knowledgable? I dont think he flamed the kid or landed on him. If he said like, "hey punk, no effin way are you putting that out." then i would expect people to say something. It seems that this place polices itself ok. anyway, hope i dont get a slap for the hijeck, just wondered what you meant. Or should i have PMed this?
It means that if one member starts a thread about another member and uses his name usually they get a warning/3 day ban. Most of the time when someone calls out another member it is usually to dog on them. Rarely is it to help. So most forums have a zero tolerance policy about this to keep members from being ganged up on...not saying that happened here at all.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:35 PM
BraMas
5th Gear Member

11. Don't post "Hey BigJoe1456"as a thread, if you need to speak to someone specifically, PM or email them.

Rule 11 for this forum.

ORIGINAL: LvGordo

It means that if one member starts a thread about another member and uses his name usually they get a warning/3 day ban. Most of the time when someone calls out another member it is usually to dog on them. Rarely is it to help. So most forums have a zero tolerance policy about this to keep members from being ganged up on...not saying that happened here at all.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:34 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01SilverGT

Could you post what mods you have? I seen in your sig it has a couple, but definately not enough for 302rwhp. And you must be one hell of a worker or something, your only 16?
bothered you that much that you had to make a thread about it? couldn't you have just pm'd him instead of trying to make him look bad?
so what are your mods? whats your rwhp? whats your 1/4 times? please fill us in all knowing one!

Actually I wasnt, I was in the process of asking him those questions in one of his threads that he started, but I figured he would notice it and respond quicker if I started another thread. Like others said, I didnt want him to try and tell others that he has 302rwhp with just the few mods he has and others try and make fun of him or something. He's young, so I was just trying to set him straight as quick as I could. Topnotch4.6, I hope you didnt take any offense to what I posted, I just wanted to find out what mods and stuff so that we could help you out alittle.
Droptoppony, are you mad because I called him out and not you???? Like I said I wasnt trying to call him out and make fun of him, I was just trying to help him. Now if the mods thought I was trying to be a d*ck, I'm sure they would have banned me or let me know. Sorry for disturbing your great day, NOT. [8D]
Old 07-19-2006, 03:53 AM
ToPNoTcH4.6
1st Gear Member

na he dosent need to get banned i was confused wit something and he explained it to me very well so just drop it i was adding my mods on too the manufacturers say of 260HP instead of what was really being produced at the whhels so thanks for helpin me understnad
Old 07-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Blck98GT
I ♥ Acer

[sm=gears.gif]