4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Ricer Stang

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 01:19 AM
sstang
5th Gear Member

Default Ricer Stang

Wow, today I saw something that tops my ricer mustang charts. I pulled up at a redlight today beside a 96-98 Mustang GT. The guy had VTEC emblems all over his car. The guy then revved at me. I rolled down my window because his was down. I said, "What rpm's does your VTEC kick in?" He replied, "I can't remember." I revved back and we waited for the light to turn green. When it did, we punched it, and I left him. I got to 80 or so and slowed down for the next light. He pulled up beside me and I said, "Maybe you should consider getting a VTEC controller, because your VTEC obviously didn't come in time." He said, "Oh, okay. Thanks." That was it, and we went our seperate ways. I couldn't believe a guy who owned a modded GT (he had exhaust work anyway) could know so little about it. Whats the most riced out thing anyone has ever seen on a Mustang?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:21 AM
joshafmil
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ricer Stang

i threw up a little in my mouth.

that car needs to be total'd and put out of its misery
Old 07-31-2006, 01:27 AM
YouGiveMeRash!!!
2nd Gear Member

Hahaha. That's so ridiculous. You should have ran him off the road.

The ricest thing I've ever seen on a Mustang is a spoiler made out of a sawed metal gutter. It was shaking in the wind on the highway.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:31 AM
sstang
5th Gear Member

The ricest thing I've ever seen on a Mustang is a spoiler made out of a sawed metal gutter. It was shaking in the wind on the highway.
HAHA. That's pretty funny.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:34 AM
gsxrstang69
3rd Gear Member

THIS MADE ME SICK

Old 07-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

The sad thing is most people dont know what VTEC is...... pathetic.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:19 AM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: sstang

Wow, today I saw something that tops my ricer mustang charts. I pulled up at a redlight today beside a 96-98 Mustang GT. The guy had VTEC emblems all over his car. The guy then revved at me. I rolled down my window because his was down. I said, "What rpm's does your VTEC kick in?" He replied, "I can't remember." I revved back and we waited for the light to turn green. When it did, we punched it, and I left him. I got to 80 or so and slowed down for the next light. He pulled up beside me and I said, "Maybe you should consider getting a VTEC controller, because your VTEC obviously didn't come in time." He said, "Oh, okay. Thanks." That was it, and we went our seperate ways. I couldn't believe a guy who owned a modded GT (he had exhaust work anyway) could know so little about it. Whats the most riced out thing anyone has ever seen on a Mustang?[quote]

LMAO you made me laugh quite loud while everyone is sleeping.........i feel bad for him for being so stupid.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:49 AM
gtstang99
2nd Gear Member

That's the worst thing...dumb ricer kids. Next time you see him, tell him that Honda called and wants their emblems back...he won't understand anyway.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:51 AM
FivePointGo
2nd Gear Member

Sorry, but I think you made this story up. Sounds way too fabricated. [sm=bs.gif]
Old 07-31-2006, 04:00 AM
46blueStang
1st Gear Member

you should have pulled over, and very calmly got out of your car and slapped him in his face, thats hella funny, but my brain cramped after reading it, how can someone be that stupid?

Quick Reply: Ricer Stang