4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

HHHH PIIIIIIIIIPEEEE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:37 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

Default RE: HHHH PIIIIIIIIIPEEEE!!!!!

ORIGINAL: hotrod7687

Ive been doing it for almost a year now. Now i dont think i would ever be happy doing anything else

awesome, glad to hear there are still some gearheads on the force

and no this ***** can't drive... I hear him clashing gears and slipping the clutch every time he drives by

and it's a mac O/R H i got used for $90 to my door

Only problem is I need to adjust it and get it away from the trans crossmember as it's bumping a lil there
Old 08-04-2006, 01:38 AM
JonBeast

Sweet man!

You want to know what his car sounds like? Just watch my vids[8D]
Old 08-04-2006, 01:41 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

hehe... what kinda flows you got? weld ins or cat back? (jonbeast)
Old 08-04-2006, 01:46 AM
YouGiveMeRash!!!
2nd Gear Member

The new eclipses are fugly. I like the older ones better. Post a clip up of your exhaust if you can.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:47 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

well, my mom has the camera that does so, and now she is asleep. I"ll try to get the cam tomorrow and take some vids w/ sound of it if I can... like I said within the week
Old 08-04-2006, 01:51 AM
03sonicgt
5th Gear Member

Congrats on the h pipe, I know it sounds amazing. I can't wait to get mine after I get my nitrous completely installed.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:52 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

with the flows, you'll love it! I'll have sound clips and in car clips asap as well... maybe this weekend if i go out with myg/f at night i'll have her hold the cam again like with that last video I made
Old 08-04-2006, 02:35 AM
mustang_montana
4th Gear Member

night and day difference aint it george? as for the rubbing against the frame, you just gotta loosen that side and position it a little further away, bolt the header first. you should only have to loosen that one piece. glad to hear you got it on, as for those punks...tell them to give their granmas car back and get something with some *****.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:37 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

yes and I thank you for giving me a deal on it. Very pleased, the banging just needs some fine tuning

And it sounds like a different car, holy hell... I love it

Can't wait to get this engine rebuild and get some shorty headers too

Those kids... just asses, always have been always will be. Sooner or later, no jokes, one of them is gonna die
Old 08-04-2006, 02:42 AM
GT_Bob
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: monkeydude3

Got it all done! yeah boyeeeeeee!!!! O man my car sounds like a real muscle car now!

ONE problem... sometimes under heavy load it hits the body underneath... anyone else have this problem? I Figured I would loosen all of the ball/socket type connections, pull the pipe down a bit and then retighten... this may fix it

O yeah and after I got home from the test drive, my drug addict neighbor's made a point of stopping at my driveway to yell "Your car sucks" at me and speed off and proceed to horribly miss 2nd gear...

I wanna know what i can do... but i was so pissed my parents had to calm me down. I thought these kids had left me alone... I figure the next time they yell something at me, all I'll give them is a "grow up" or a "get an education" reply...

I'm sure you've heard of the old adage, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"? Well, don't say that to them or they'll laugh at you. However, the best thing you could do is to adopt that sort of mind set. After all man, only you have power over yourself and to let someone else **** you off is giving them power over you. Let the little **** roll off like water on a ducks back. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]