MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang-7/)
-   -   Me just bitching..... (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang/167686-me-just-bitching.html)

SHO NO MERCY 08-17-2006 04:27 PM

Me just bitching.....

It seems there is a fine line between people who respect muscle car owners and people who assume we just cause problems. I knew this when i bought mine about 2 weeks ago, but never really experienced it first hand. I've had plenty of envious stares, and alot of stares like I'm scum of the earth. I've had people yell at me and also people pull into a gas station just to ask me questions about it.

I really god few up yesterday though. I live on a street that has patches that make it bumpy to drive so I tend to drive around 20 mph for a block just to get to my house. I had a younger couple driving in a Cadillac CTS riding my ass. My house is right after a slight bend in the road so it's an unexpected stop. Since it's an immediate turn I tend to pull into my driveway carefully. They decided to almost hit me and honk at me like I had the awdasity to drive slow! I lost my temper at this point leaned out my window with the most flagrant bird and my finger as extended as possible and belted out a few obsenities. I was enraged as I could see them both mouth something back at me. They had no right!

I kicked it in reverse and chased them all the way to their house. They had a long driveway and I didn't pull into it seeming how I would be trespassing. So I semi open my door stand up and yell, asking them what their deal was. I figured the "man" driving would want to do something about it. He and his wife Michael Johnsoned it into their garage.

I felt pretty good about my venture. I guess I just don't understand some people. Maybe they weren't just picking on me becuase I had a Mustang, but either way they didn't have the right. I've had a bag of McDonalds thrown at me by oncoming traffic. I had a Dodge Rumble Bee full of dudes mouth for no reason. They ignorantly pulled a U-Turn in the middle of the road at night right infront of a cop to come after me and got busted. First night I had it driving back to Oklahoma from Texas I had my ass riddin more times than the movie Boogie Nights. I don't know. Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions, but I sure don't remember having this many problems in my 4Runner. [:@]

joeybutts 08-17-2006 04:29 PM

RE: Me just bitching.....

Welcome to the world of etiquettelessness. No consideration, respect, or awareness. Feels great to get those people that pull up next to you and compliment you though, huh?:D

SHO NO MERCY 08-17-2006 04:30 PM

supposed to say "got fed" at the start of 2nd paragrapph :D

SHO NO MERCY 08-17-2006 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: joeybutts

Welcome to the world of etiquettelessness. No consideration, respect, or awareness. Feels great to get those people that pull up next to you and compliment you though, huh?:D
One of the better feelings I've had :)

joeybutts 08-17-2006 04:34 PM

When that happens i always say in the back of my mind "wait till i do this next month..." or something as to future plans!! Love modifying.... but yeah, people are pretty self centered as soon as they see something they don't really know anything about...

JJ03MustangGT 08-17-2006 04:35 PM

its called jealousy, and its a bitch!!!!!!!!

stangarang 08-17-2006 04:38 PM

I've never had it that bad, but i get people riding my ass all the time on my way home too. my car is lowered, so i have to take it easy going up my driveway. i'll even turn on my blinker for people and i still have almost gotten hit by and old couple. and then they flip me off. you just got to blow it off man

LvGordo 08-17-2006 04:40 PM

sorry about the McDonalds bag, i didnt see you there.

SHO NO MERCY 08-17-2006 04:41 PM

I'm generally a hot head...this happens growing up as a golfer. You tend to develop a temper lol! [:@] Suppose. Just have to shrug it off and be better then them.

wes ley n the G T 08-17-2006 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: LvGordo

sorry about the McDonalds bag, i didnt see you there.
LOL!!!