4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

chirp chirp

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Default RE: chirp chirp

ORIGINAL: andrewclark

you have to have a super fast car like me to chirp 4th.
What? With your K&N filter???? Your fuked up andy.... you probably cant even catch second...
Old 09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

i just can't handle all these dumb questions. Do you guys know what that long thing that hangs from just above my legs is???? ITS YOUR DICK. How do you not know what chirping tires is.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:27 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yellowcobra

i just can't handle all these dumb questions. Do you guys know what that long thing that hangs from just above my legs is???? ITS YOUR DICK. How do you not know what chirping tires is.
Age as well as experience varies a lot here in the forums... you should know that...
Old 09-12-2006, 09:30 PM
handyandy
4th Gear Member

Chill, im not retarded yellowcobra. I understand what a "chirp" is. I was looking for responses with what is happening mechanically in the car, I thought there may have been some more to it besides just a sound. Contribute or take that **** out of your ***.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:32 PM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

wo wo wo, sorry, i didnt know u were born with all this info u were a fukin newb once, what is all this bullsh!t. its like we are in highschool(i am) " get the hell out of the way fresman!!!!!!!"

randy, i can chirp 2nd, its not hard, but now with my K&N, i can chirp 7th
Old 09-12-2006, 09:36 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

wo wo wo, sorry, i didnt know u were born with all this info u were a fukin newb once, what is all this bullsh!t. its like we are in highschool(i am) " get the hell out of the way fresman!!!!!!!"

well its common knowledge to know that if you peel out it makes a loud screech noise so a chip would be a very short peel out. I don't understand the confusion.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:36 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: handyandy

Chill, im not retarded yellowcobra. I understand what a "chirp" is. I was looking for responses with what is happening mechanically in the car, I thought there may have been some more to it besides just a sound. Contribute or take that **** out of your ***.
Very good NooB....
Old 09-12-2006, 09:41 PM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

well its common knowledge to know that if you peel out it makes a loud screech noise so a chip would be a very short peel out. I don't understand the confusion.
he just wanted to know what mechanically is happening. who cares, we just want to get things straight, i asked like 10 ?'s today on exhaust, all really simple ones, but i just wanted to know for sure how everthing worked out. what is this forum for if we cant ask everyday questions? i didnt know they had to be about how to take apart an engine.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:47 PM
handyandy
4th Gear Member

he just wanted to know what mechanically is happening. who cares, we just want to get things straight, i asked like 10 ?'s today on exhaust, all really simple ones, but i just wanted to know for sure how everthing worked out. what is this forum for if we cant ask everyday questions? i didnt know they had to be about how to take apart an engine.
precisely. thanks man.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:57 PM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

+10000 what ****in good is a forum if u cant ask questions. not to mention the fact that if u dont want to reply then dont ****in reply!!!!!!!!!end of story

Quick Reply: chirp chirp