4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

still waiting for my bbk longtubes

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 12:36 PM
RiCe_KiLlEr
4th Gear Member

Default still waiting for my bbk longtubes

ok its been a month now and im still waiting for my bbk longtube headers to come on. ive called mustangtuning.com several times and they say they are still on back order. WTF has anyone else had to wait this long to get parts from mustangtuning.com??
Old 09-13-2006, 12:42 PM
red2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: still waiting for my bbk longtubes

That sucks man, thats why i dont ever order things that are on back order because they end up taking forever. Hopefully youll get em soon, it shouldnt be that long for exhaust parts.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:43 PM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

NEVER order anything from mustangtuning. They ****ing suck. I've ordered 5 times from them. I've received 1 out of 5 orders. The only thing i recieved were the mustang insert stickers.

Thing's i've not recieved. Prochamber; SLP LMII's; Grille Delete; King cobra clutch.

Go with www.lmperformance.com i've had no problems with them so far... they are were i bought my stuff after mustangtuning were a month late with NO emails.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:53 PM
RiCe_KiLlEr
4th Gear Member

ive ordered from both websites before and its never taken this long. on the website it says the headers usually ship the next day. said nothing about on back order. thats what pisses me off. im gonna call today and find ouy. if they dont know when the headers will be in ill tell them i want my money back and order from somewheres else
Old 09-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

It's always a good idea to call ahead of time to make sure the product is available.

Give brenspeed.com a try. Brent is excellent with customer service.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
BlackPony99
1st Gear Member

I heard putting headers on was like night and day in terms of performance. So i'm guess longtubes should be orgasmic when you put them on. Let me know if they make a huge difference in performance.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:07 PM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlackPony99

I heard putting headers on was like night and day in terms of performance. So i'm guess longtubes should be orgasmic when you put them on. Let me know if they make a huge difference in performance.

I didnt notice much... i think it leaned out the car a little. Sounds mcuh much better though.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:00 PM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

all i have is long tubes off road h and flows weld ins and i put a set of slicks on and look at my times in my sig. i def say they are worth it
Old 09-13-2006, 09:17 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: czwalga00gt

ORIGINAL: BlackPony99

I didnt notice much... i think it leaned out the car a little. Sounds mcuh much better though.
worddd. i got pretty much the same exact exahust set up as you. bbk lt headers, o/r h and lm2's. i put them all on at once and noticed a little but not that much. but it sounds like i gained like 500 hp. but thats only a dream
Old 09-13-2006, 09:42 PM
97modifiedmustangGT
4th Gear Member

so far mustangtuning.com has been the best and fastest website i have ordered from they only took like 2 days and i am on the opposite coast. the worst is autoanything and jdsperformance.com

Quick Reply: still waiting for my bbk longtubes