4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

whats goin on??

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 08:50 AM
piledriver
Banned

Default RE: whats goin on??

I'm not a noob, I have been racing for 34 years, probably longer than you've been alive, so I guess that makes you thenoob.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:24 AM
8banger
4th Gear Member

Pull through the water box and just to wet the tires ,,pull out and then do your burn out.If theres alot of water in the box,,and your sittn in there,,doinga burn out...your practically spinning water up into the wheel well,,and that can track right up to the startin line..and drip onto your tires at the starting line...seein it several times...especially with a treaded tire....
Old 02-19-2007, 09:56 AM
8banger
4th Gear Member

I've raced Super Gas and Super Street and brackets for severalyears and hae yet to see anyone getbooted for sittin in the water box...
http://media.putfile.com/burnout-17
Old 03-11-2007, 11:42 PM
piledriver
Banned

ORIGINAL: 03mustgt

ORIGINAL: notaboomer

ORIGINAL: piledriver

Do a burnout in the box where I run and it will be the last time you ever run there. stupid asses.
WTF???
Refereing to the water box, at most tracks they will boot you for it.

They guide you into the waterbox at IRP.(The track were yellowstang18 and I race at)
No need to call people stupid asses noob if u dont know what u are talking about.
I guess me driving at tracks for 34 years makes me a noob, you stupid *** teenybopper.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Do a burnout in the box where I run and it will be the last time you ever run there. stupid asses.
WTF???

They guide you into the waterbox at IRP.(The track were yellowstang18 and I race at)
No need to call people stupid asses noob if u dont know what u are talking about.
I guess me driving at tracks for 34 years makes me a noob, you stupid *** teenybopper.
Look Piledriver, you may not be a noob to racing but you are one at this site. Everyone has to start somplace and people make rookie mistakes, coming here and calling people stupid and dumbasses will win you anyfrieds here and will make your stay a short one. If you have been racing for 34 years that's great we can all learn from you, but don't be a jerk about it.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:42 PM
piledriver
Banned

ORIGINAL: JD1969

WTF???

Look Piledriver, you may not be a noob to racing but you are one at this site. Everyone has to start somplace and people make rookie mistakes, coming here and calling people stupid and dumbasses will win you anyfrieds here and will make your stay a short one. If you have been racing for 34 years that's great we can all learn from you, but don't be a jerk about it.
Ok, I take back all the nasty crap I've said, sorry.
To be honest I'm kinda surprised you hav'nt booted me yet.
It's just as in real life... I'm 53 and if a kid mouths off at me, including my own adult kids, I don't stand for it.
I didn't do it to my Dad out of repect, but it seems this current generation failed to learn respect for older people.
I'll tone it down.