4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

cameros are better?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 02:34 AM
AmericanRicer87
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: cameros are better?

my friend has a 95 LT1 and it seems like it would be very hard to do simple mods with the engine tucked back under the dash.
ORIGINAL: dothack

since i never owned a camaro i wouldnt know..yeah, the stock number look good on paper. how does camaro respond to mods anyways? cai, udp, nitro/ supercharge compare to mustangs? when i see some camaros on the street, i dont seem them with much mods..just cosmetic changes..dunno if its the owners or simply they are difficult to mod??
Old 10-16-2006, 02:43 AM
AmericanRicer87
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: cameros are better?

Well put, i agree on all that, i also like the rumors of that american automotive association (or some **** like that) that ford and gm both started to improve on the alternative fuel cars. imagine what they could design and build putting all of their best qualities into a series of sports cars. Not to mention they are fighting to put a tax on all imports not built in america.

ORIGINAL: ben790450

Mustang is more of an american muscle car. Now if it was 1968 id say the mustang was a girl car and id take a yenko anyday over a gt500. Sorry kids but old school camaros were more badd @$$ than old school mustangs. The mustang was build to appeal to the girl crowd. It wasnt made as a tire burning mans car like the camaro was. Flash foward to the late 80's. IROC Camaro turned into a redneck mullet car. The 5.0 mustang was a crack heads car haha but it was the car of choice for those that still wanted american muscle without the rebel flag. Now the mid to late 90's. Mustang is more of a ritch kids car/ daddys girl car. Camaro is the sports car (and still is) of choice for a certain demographic of ppl *cough, cough* mexicans *cough, cough* lol Im not racest its just true. Ok so 2000 hits. The SS camaro is king but now its pretty much an old mans car. Mustang starts appealing more to younger guys. Still to this day more younger guys have mustangs than camaros. As it stands at the end of the mustang/camaro wars the mustang won. The 03 cobra was built to put that the rest. The Terminator finally terminated the 325 hp LS-1 SS Camaro. After that mustang had no direct competition= Cobra dies. GM releases GTO to satisfy gm guy's hunger for a 2+2 seater V-8= Ford is making mega money from 05 V-6 and GT sells, Ford doesnt care. GM anounces they will be producing a 500 hp Camaro and owning the high po 2+2 market= Ford gets **** in gear to release the GT500 quickly. Plus you know ford doesnt care about the GT500 killing the vette becuase anytime a GM guy plays the z-06 is king card then the Ford guys play the Ford GT card and then its over. Poor Dodge guys and they're "HEMI's". Trust me if they made another Cuda' and it looked good and it didnt (please God dont let it) have a HEMI then id trade in the stang in a heartbeat. Gotta admit though Dodge had the best muscle cars IMO!