4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Guys come on...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 04:22 AM
kintek
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Guys come on...

i got a car cover over mine while its waiting for the tranny, and i check her every day to make sure no body has broke a window or screwed up the door locks/ trunk locks.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:41 AM
Monch
3rd Gear Member

6's are cool. hey they are cars right. many people here go stupid over cars. one day you and everyone you love will be dead. point being, just have pride in your **** and be cool to everyone else.

now that i've gotten that out of the way

6's suck. i'm glad they exist so that ford continues to make v8 mustangs. real mustangs. sell your v6, eat cheaper or whatever i don't care. get a v8 and shutup.

please don't take what i say seriously because me right now = the result of many [sm=icon_guiness.gif]
Old 10-11-2006, 04:56 AM
Rantheman
3rd Gear Member

^^^^^
ORIGINAL: geetee03

you guys wish you had GT's, and we wish we had COBRAS

I agree with that. listen even I get picked on at other forums for having a sn95 cuz it so slow compared to the new edge stang there really not that much slower but mine is a lot faster now but because it's sn95 I can get piced on from time to time. Anyways my buddy had a 98 v6 and I worked on to where it inspired me to even get a mustang
Old 10-11-2006, 10:47 AM
04BlueGT
5th Gear Member

My first Mustang was a '79 notch with the lovable 2.3l I4 with 88 screaming ponies. I loved that car. I replaced it after getting t-boned by a semi with an '85 hatch V6 with 110 hp. Both were autos. I waited 19 years to own a GT. I had the cash to buy the Cobra outright, but I wanted the GT.

Don't worry about have a V6 and ignore the anus who starts **** with you over that. In many cases (but not all), mommy and daddy purchased their GT for them.

When my kids turn 16, their first car will have 4 cylinders. Period. I know how young, immortal, teenagers drive on average, so they will not be seeing anything with any hp to speak of. When they graduate HS, they can trade up to a V6, and after college then a V8. I'm old fashioned, but I have no desire to bury a child, even a dumb one.

My .02
Old 10-11-2006, 10:50 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

v6 bashing has actually become a bannable offense. that guy better do some *** kissing quick.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:14 PM
DesertMach
2nd Gear Member

I don't envy the GT guy's..........
MOD what ya got, and enjoy it, who cares what others think(unless your modding with neon lights and stickers)
Old 10-11-2006, 02:16 PM
badboystangGT
2nd Gear Member

hell yes +1!!
Old 10-11-2006, 02:20 PM
badboystangGT
2nd Gear Member

you know i can understand the money sometimes and the insurrance but i really am working my *** off to afford my GT there was no way i was settling for less I pay my car my mods i buy everything for my self and lets just say having a girlfriend hurts my wallet sometimes lol but i rather have my GT and wear the same damn shirt every day (that is my Ford shirt) i didnt care what i had to do as long as i had my GT
Old 10-11-2006, 02:26 PM
WARPONY
1st Gear Member

Who cares about what everyone else thinks! I dont wish i had a cobra, i love my car and i could care less about everybody elses thoughts on my car. What you put in your car is what you get out of it. Any car can look good and sound good with some tlc. If u like bashing other peoples cars u have no life and need to be concerned with your own crap. Karma is a bi...!
Old 10-11-2006, 02:33 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: badboystangGT

hell yes +1!!
Id rather own a v6 than make payments and huge insurance on a cobra, gt or whatever..... and id rather try to smoke a cobra with a gt and say HA HA than get smoked by a gt if i owned a cobra

Quick Reply: Guys come on...