4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

mgw

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 01:33 PM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: mgw

i would rather have my stang than a woman with student loans thatshe wants some money for
Old 10-23-2006, 03:59 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

My Stang is the only faithful girl I got right now lol. I buy her all the goodies she needs and keep her happy with 91-octane!
Old 10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
DTK
3rd Gear Member

I know this is off topic regarding the MGW but guys let me speak from experience.

If you have to ASK your wife or g/f for anything to do with your car, bike, wardrobe, etc.... you are HER bitch!

I have been married for 14 yrs. and I have never asked for permission to do anything or buy anything.
She does not ask permission to do her thing either.
That is why we are happy.

She loves to drive the mustang and says nothing when a box of parts shows up at the house for the car.
I have bought other cars and a couple of Ninja's before this playtoy and she likes it all.

I had a g/f before her and she f**king flipped anytime I bought anything.

Life is too short.....once they start that permission s**t it is time to run away as it will only get costlier from there (divorce=$$$$$$$$$$$$ and a 1 bedroom apt. for you).

Old 10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DTK

I know this is off topic regarding the MGW but guys let me speak from experience.

If you have to ASK your wife or g/f for anything to do with your car, bike, wardrobe, etc.... you are HER bitch!

I have been married for 14 yrs. and I have never asked for permission to do anything or buy anything.
She does not ask permission to do her thing either.
That is why we are happy.

She loves to drive the mustang and says nothing when a box of parts shows up at the house for the car.
I have bought other cars and a couple of Ninja's before this playtoy and she likes it all.

I had a g/f before her and she f**king flipped anytime I bought anything.

Life is too short.....once they start that permission s**t it is time to run away as it will only get costlier from there (divorce=$$$$$$$$$$$$ and a 1 bedroom apt. for you).

I'd have to painfully agree....
Old 10-23-2006, 06:56 PM
2green4red
2nd Gear Member

ummm...i was guessing that the 5speeds on the younger side and his g/f was using her checkbook, not his. Pretty sure thats a win in anyones book....

as far as asking for parts for a gift...why not?

different strokes for different folks, but the 2 cars in my sig also show up in hers. I normally drive one, she normally drives the other, but they are OUR cars, and collectively we decide what to mod and what to leave alone.....since it is also OUR money, not mine, not hers. (yes, my wife works ft just like I do)

.........I do, however, monitor shoe purchases....

Old 10-23-2006, 08:16 PM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

You have a girlfriend that got you a shifter!!?? WOW! .. Where can I find a girl like that at!? ... Does she have a sister??... LOL. HAHA.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:01 PM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

yeah im on the younger side of most you guys i would say. im 19 and she dosnt know what to get me and i dont like the clothes she picks out so she lets me pick what i want for x mas and **** like that. for xmas she is getting me underdrive pullies and tb and plenum so thats it.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:25 PM
HpOoRwSeEr
2nd Gear Member

well, while were on the subject of girls, ive been working at my current job for about 6 months now, but in the past month ive noticed that there is a yellow mach 1 that parks a couple spots away from me all the time. just yesterday i was driving home from work and it pulled up next to me at a red light. turns out she works at the hair salon right next to my work. yes i said SHE!!! shes 19 and happens to be the most smokin hot chick ive seen in my life!!! OMG, please pray that she likes younger guys. im 17
Old 10-23-2006, 11:57 PM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

what city? if its by me lets have a meet.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:02 AM
dvs_03gt
4th Gear Member

i love my mgw. LOVE IT. i have not really had any problems.. i have had it on for about 4000k miles. it now seems SLIGHTLY looser than when i first got it. one thing i am asking to you all is that, is there a little bit of side play in each of the gears, and when i say this i mean A VERY LITTLE BIT. i just dont remember when i first installed it i didnt feel t his.

Quick Reply: mgw