4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

01 Prelude vs. me

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 01 Prelude vs. me

Since you have a PI GT, you shouldnt have a problem regardless. A prelude is like shooting fish in a barrel for me and I am nonPI.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:06 PM
BlOwNsNaKe
3rd Gear Member

V-Tec or not its all about Torque and your cars got plenty of it. I see you looking at him in your rear view man. You have my vote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:07 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

should have no prob being an 02 GT even if you are a vert...and what is a B20 out of???...is that the old CRV motor?
Old 10-25-2006, 05:17 PM
uofipilot
3rd Gear Member

Just remember next time you bash "ricers." You're all here debating if a mustang can beat a damn prelude. If you have to wonder if you muscle car will beat a "piece of sh*t ricer crappy econobox" then maybe you shouldnt talk so much sh*it. This is to everone in general. I'm tired of everone talking smack about other cars, then sh*ting their pants nd starting another "will i beat a honda" thread when one of them wants to race.

Off the soapbox.....I think you'll have no problem.

Matt
Old 10-25-2006, 05:24 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Zoie_daGT

Since you have a PI GT, you shouldnt have a problem regardless. A prelude is like shooting fish in a barrel for me and I am nonPI.
i know i have a PI but wtf does it mean?
Old 10-25-2006, 05:28 PM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: uofipilot

Just remember next time you bash "ricers." You're all here debating if a mustang can beat a damn prelude. If you have to wonder if you muscle car will beat a "piece of sh*t ricer crappy econobox" then maybe you shouldnt talk so much sh*it. This is to everone in general. I'm tired of everone talking smack about other cars, then sh*ting their pants nd starting another "will i beat a honda" thread when one of them wants to race.

Matt
I dont see much of a debate. Seems a to be all one sided to me bud... But thanks any ways. I was just making sure with my stang brethren before I smoked my buddy. Lol, and I knew what VTEC was, but he didnt and he owns one. lol.

PS- Thanks for all the replies. I will tell you guys how it went, when I race him. It wont be until a week or so though. He only works like once a week. and normally its when I'm off. haha.

Oh, ya, and to whoever said that it depends on who miss a shift, I dont really have to worry bout that since I unfortunately have an auto. I guess he coul;d miss a shift with his gay little "Sport Shift" thing, but thats about it.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:39 PM
uofipilot
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangGTdude1031

ORIGINAL: uofipilot

Matt
I dont see much of a debate. Seems a to be all one sided to me bud... But thanks any ways. I was just making sure with my stang brethren before I smoked my buddy. Lol, and I knew what VTEC was, but he didnt and he owns one. lol.

No problem chief! What I was saying wasnt directed towards you. I'm tired of people (not you in particular) ragging on less expensive cars, calling them all sorts of sh*t, and then wondering if they can beat them. Truth is that mustangs arent the fastest cars in the world. We all know that, butwe love them anyway. It's just rediculous when the title of a thread (again not yours) is "kid with sh*itty piece of crap civic wants to race me...It's so gay and such a piece of crap I wanna vomit...Will I beat him?"
Just my .02....I dont realy want to argue over the internet.

Good luck with the race, although you dont need it because you will win unless you car blows up.

Matt

Old 10-25-2006, 08:24 PM
runninmike

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

ORIGINAL: Zoie_daGT

i know i have a PI but wtf does it mean?
PI means performance improved heads. Better intake/exhaust heads on cars from '99 & newer.

mustangGTdude1031-you'll cream the Prelude.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

Did you know those preludes weigh 3900 pounds??? without the driver... my freind had a 99 prelude, i love it, but its not that fast...
Old 10-25-2006, 09:37 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

ive taken one befoer in a stock 6er, you shouldnt have a problem

Quick Reply: 01 Prelude vs. me