4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

warm up time

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Tapeuup
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: warm up time

ORIGINAL: PWORLDSTANG

WOW! I can't believe this thread is still active. But anyways, to the original poster, I think it's safe to say waiting til your RPM's drop to the normal Idle RPM is good, then hittin' the road and taking it easy on her is enough warm up. Personally, I usually wait atleast 30 seconds so my RPM's drop some before I go.

To tapeup, you should slap yourself TWICE for being a smart ***, cocky SOB. We all own Stangs and we're all here to help one another, so what's the reason for it!? Then slap yourself a THIRD time for just being stupid!.. Then do us all a favor and just TAPE IT UP so this thread can be closed.
How about you tape your mouth to my Dick! HAHAHA you must be the redneck's buttbuddy!
Old 10-30-2006, 04:27 PM
uofipilot
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tapeuup

WOW! I can't believe this thread is still active. But anyways, to the original poster, I think it's safe to say waiting til your RPM's drop to the normal Idle RPM is good, then hittin' the road and taking it easy on her is enough warm up. Personally, I usually wait atleast 30 seconds so my RPM's drop some before I go.

To tapeup, you should slap yourself TWICE for being a smart ***, cocky SOB. We all own Stangs and we're all here to help one another, so what's the reason for it!? Then slap yourself a THIRD time for just being stupid!.. Then do us all a favor and just TAPE IT UP so this thread can be closed.
How about you tape your mouth to my Dick! HAHAHA you must be the redneck's buttbuddy!
You're the one that wants a dude's mouth taped to you ****.

You are clearly a retard and probably 16. I'm done with you.

Matt
Old 10-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Tapeuup
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: uofipilot

ORIGINAL: Tapeuup

You're the one that wants a dude's mouth taped to you ****.

You are clearly a retard and probably 16. I'm done with you.

Matt
You stupid BOY
Old 10-30-2006, 06:20 PM
fishyducky
2nd Gear Member

all this stupidity is kind of entertaining i must admit.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:59 AM
paniro187
1st Gear Member

so since the ford manual is so wrong i guess I shouldn't really use 5w-20 and regular gas I mean since that will cause damage and they want me to go buy another car. Ho about tire pressures they put in the manual........has to be wrong. How about the firing order in the manual has to b wrong too. Spark plugs you guessed it wrong too. that manual is out to get us let me tell ya.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:29 AM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

I at LEAST wait for my rpm's do drop as low as they'll go while idling.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:34 AM
joeybutts
4th Gear Member

This has to be the biggest waste of space on the internet right now. I think there were somewhere around 5 helpful posts that weren't tainted with personal aggression. And there was one EXTREMELY SARCASTIC but oh my gosh, so funny post about revvin and brake stands. To think that so many people are so proud. No wonder social living has become the way it is today. To think people can get that mad about discussing how to warm-up a car, hate to see if something actually happened to somone..
Old 11-01-2006, 12:55 PM
mustdroptop
2nd Gear Member

No one has mentioned about ice and/or foggy windshield. I have cleaned mine inside and out and being able to see is when I start driving.