4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

I think I'm saying goodbye! Takers?

Old 11-02-2006, 09:08 PM
BigBen09
1st Gear Member

Default RE: I think I'm saying goodbye! Takers?

you should just sighn up for PINKS win another car and sale both of them and maybe you will get that $30,000 you are looking for. LOL
Old 11-02-2006, 09:25 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Some of you paycheck to paycheck boys ought never play poker Your opinions bleed "I'm broke"......There are people out there who will pay $$$ for this car, they are just few and far between. I know a guy that had an 1988 dodge ram with a lift kit, built motor, custom paint, blah blah blah
and he was at the store buying chicken when a guy bought his truck for 25k cash. I know because i picked him up from the bank
Old 11-02-2006, 10:28 PM
2green4red
2nd Gear Member

wow, looks like you need a cheerleader, stang.

Car is sweet, would be interesting to know how it dynos after the engine. I came just before you had to get a new one so ended up "following along". (maybe it's cause you turned a rather common green color into quite an automotive statement)

Out of my price range, so can't help you on the sale, but honestly, warm weather states would be the key this time of year. No one wants to drive that car thru snow, so no one wants to spend the money when there is snow out....but you know all of this...

Mentioned your post to some I know but no luck, they just picked up new toys.....

Really just wanted to break the negative post flow. Custom cars, which I think yours is in a way (I really can't see calling it a 6 year old car), is a bizarre world. Last car my uncle built was a "new" ford tri-window coupe. I couldn't believe the offers he was getting for the car at her last public showing. (while he was alive, we won't talk about the guy who got it after his death)

Good luck to ya, its a great looking car!

p.s- maybe throw out a FULL mod list? (at least for those of us window shoppers )
Old 11-02-2006, 10:44 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blueherd02gt

Some of you paycheck to paycheck boys ought never play poker Your opinions bleed "I'm broke"......There are people out there who will pay $$$ for this car, they are just few and far between. I know a guy that had an 1988 dodge ram with a lift kit, built motor, custom paint, blah blah blah
and he was at the store buying chicken when a guy bought his truck for 25k cash. I know because i picked him up from the bank
thank you. that makes 2 now understanding, lol. That's what I'm trying to say as well, I've just got to find the right person who wants to pay that for it. It's just finding the right person at the right time.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:25 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

well, I hope you find your idiot. just remember, there is one born every single day.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:36 PM
doughboy4.6
3rd Gear Member

I had a offer of 20k for my car with 105k on the clock so try to sell it at shows next year you can get it a old guy will be glad to buy it
Old 11-03-2006, 12:16 AM
rjgstang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blueherd02gt

+1111111 theres all kinds of people out there that would pay to have a car like that. no its not limited edition or numbered like cobras but its still a powerful mustang. there are 1000's of people who pay more money than that everyday for old muscle cars, sure theyre becoming more rare everyday but for people who dont live paycheck to paycheck, as previously stated, then thats not really alot of money. everbody on here knows you cant walk into a bank and ask for that much for this car, but anyone interested in it knows that and are not gonna try. i dont think he really wanted everyone to bash him about the asking price, damn.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:18 AM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rjgstang

i dont think he really wanted everyone to bash him about the asking price, damn.
Thank you. I think they're all just jealous because they can't sink butt loads of money into their ride. lol. easy people, just a joke. Quit being so insecure, lol.