4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

New motor update

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 02:50 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: New motor update

Physicist?!?!? - lol I guess your the authority on "physicists" huh? haha

where do I begin to address a post as ignorant and stupid as that...?

Lets start with stfu... you look like a total dipsh!t...

your posts make no sense and furthermore your a fukin dumbass, you completely miss interpreted everything wrote, i explained everything I said - or maybe you cant read all too well. I offered my opinion, not all of it is a point of fact, but any idiot with half a lick of sense would tell you that the intended purposes for mustangs fall closer to what I described than any half back fairytale you belive your car meant to be used in.
also try reading the whole posts.... that actually was a typo - mustangs were never designed for auox (or la mans style) racing.... back in the old days they didnt have nearly as much choice as we do now ( also think early nascar)

but then again why should I take me time to explain myself to an obvious idiot? - ohh thats right I wont, so in that spirit:

- go back to the v-6 forums... and wax your chin spoiler
Old 11-08-2006, 02:56 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Im 21 too, wish i had 25k to just plop out........but im poor Id be more than happy to take ur old stock motor
Old 11-08-2006, 08:10 AM
GodAmGT00
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bransdaman78

Physicist?!?!? - lol I guess your the authority on "physicists" huh? haha

where do I begin to address a post as ignorant and stupid as that...?

Lets start with stfu... you look like a total dipsh!t...

your posts make no sense and furthermore your a fukin dumbass, you completely miss interpreted everything wrote, i explained everything I said - or maybe you cant read all too well. I offered my opinion, not all of it is a point of fact, but any idiot with half a lick of sense would tell you that the intended purposes for mustangs fall closer to what I described than any half back fairytale you belive your car meant to be used in.
also try reading the whole posts.... that actually was a typo - mustangs were never designed for auox (or la mans style) racing.... back in the old days they didnt have nearly as much choice as we do now ( also think early nascar)

but then again why should I take me time to explain myself to an obvious idiot? - ohh thats right I wont, so in that spirit:

- go back to the v-6 forums... and wax your chin spoiler

You back pedal so well when your point's disproven, it's so much easier to let you do the work yourself..

Listen, you made some bad points, you revert to using slander, and name calling instead of facts and proven statistics... This is the difference between you and I.. In fact, I'm glad you did this, since it shows that the general population on this site really isn't worth mine, or any other knowledgeable person's effort.. What contribution do you have for anyone here, besides pure entertainment??

I'm done w/ you..

EDIT: Oh, and I didn't know they used Mustangs in NASCAR, ever.... And the part about reading the whole post, I thought I covered that in quoting nonsense in just about every aspect, or were you not able to read at that level??

JT
Old 11-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Miliock
3rd Gear Member

Man, where do you live? I want to play on my own private road course!!! lol One day this will not be my DD and it will own the Northeastern tracks haha
Old 11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

austin texas man but im wanting of move to dallas cuz its close to half the tracks i drive. but i jsut finished construction on my house in austin so ill be here for a while.