4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

FASTEST 400rwhp supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 08:37 AM
ripper
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: FASTEST 400rwhp supercharger

And victor hits the nail on the head again lol (im impressed vic) Does anyone know what 12psi means? Its the amount of backpressure not going into your manifold. To make more power you need to make the air get threw there. That is why nonpi heads cant compare w/pi heads. Engines arent Gas machines they are AIR machines. Ya make the holes bigger and get more power. I like my procharger BUT it was on the car when i bought it. If i was gonna buy one to go to the track every weekend it would def be a kenne belle. I know guys here in jersey pushin over 700rwhp with kb's. Centri's are nicer dd's being that you can stay out of boost when ya want but if i was gonna buy one it would def be kb. Geesh vic you sure your a texan? Your kinda smart. j/k lol[sm=hail.gif]
Old 11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default RE: FASTEST 400rwhp supercharger

ORIGINAL: ripper

And victor hits the nail on the head again lol (im impressed vic) Does anyone know what 12psi means? Its the amount of backpressure not going into your manifold. To make more power you need to make the air get threw there. That is why nonpi heads cant compare w/pi heads. Engines arent Gas machines they are AIR machines. Ya make the holes bigger and get more power. I like my procharger BUT it was on the car when i bought it. If i was gonna buy one to go to the track every weekend it would def be a kenne belle. I know guys here in jersey pushin over 700rwhp with kb's. Centri's are nicer dd's being that you can stay out of boost when ya want but if i was gonna buy one it would def be kb. Geesh vic you sure your a texan? Your kinda smart. j/k lol[sm=hail.gif]
LoL I'm Northeast Philadelphia Born and rasied in Camden New Jersey.... Spent alot of time learning from them Ricers Mistakes wondering why the 5000 dollar turbo set up the guy bought for his CRX isn't getting him the results he wants. Silly little ricers lol.