4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 07:30 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

What it dew yall? I know this might be a little of topic so Moderators please forgive. But I don't really post on any other section on this forum and yall are like family to me *tears* *sniff* *sniff* so as we sit here and gobble our turkey and eat some stuffing, let us be thankful for each other, even though we all may have disagreements here and there, IE Kenne Bell versus Procharger, Turbo versus supercharger, etc. Its all in good fun. So a toast to the drivers of an American Legend......... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

And to those of us in uniform, still thousands of miles away from family and friends, we lift our cups to celebrate Thanksgiving that we are still strong, and eager to come home to the ones we love. (Me its my mustang named Cheryl)

So HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL!!!!!!!!

I also want to add another note, to all our friends and families, to everyone back home and across the world supporting the men and women in uniform. We thank you. All the training and all the experiences we have, its nothing without supporters back home that back us up every step of the way. Ya'll are the force that drives us and we thank you!

Enjoy ya meals everyone!
Old 11-23-2006, 07:49 AM
ripper
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too victor and thank you for serving our country. I was 18bravo in vietnam 1970 so i know the sacrafices you and your family have made. I have a son in law with the njng just got home from his third trip to irag he is sittin right here and wants to say BOOYAH! lol Have a nice day buddy.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:25 AM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

What it dew yall? I know this might be a little of topic so Moderators please forgive. But I don't really post on any other section on this forum and yall are like family to me *tears* *sniff* *sniff* so as we sit here and gobble our turkey and eat some stuffing, let us be thankful for each other, even though we all may have disagreements here and there, IE Kenne Bell versus Procharger, Turbo versus supercharger, etc. Its all in good fun. So a toast to the drivers of an American Legend......... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

And to those of us in uniform, still thousands of miles away from family and friends, we lift our cups to celebrate Thanksgiving that we are still strong, and eager to come home to the ones we love. (Me its my mustang named Cheryl)

Man what a speech! [sm=americanasmiley.gif] You made me feel full of pride ohhh but damn I just drank hot cocoa this morning and its giving me the ****s so I gotta go sorry I couldnt write anything inspirational, I will when I get home from work 6:45-1:45 ughhh [:'(]
Old 11-23-2006, 11:01 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Slicktastyk Matt

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Man what a speech! [sm=americanasmiley.gif] You made me feel full of pride ohhh but damn I just drank hot cocoa this morning and its giving me the ****s so I gotta go sorry I couldnt write anything inspirational, I will when I get home from work 6:45-1:45 ughhh [:'(]
MMMMMMM Hot coca...... Immma need to grab me some before the day is up!
Old 11-23-2006, 11:29 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ripper

Happy Thanksgiving to you too victor and thank you for serving our country. I was 18bravo in vietnam 1970 so i know the sacrafices you and your family have made. I have a son in law with the njng just got home from his third trip to irag he is sittin right here and wants to say BOOYAH! lol Have a nice day buddy.
Tell him I said WELCOME HOME!!!!! Hooaah!
Old 11-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

Happy Thanks giving, and nice speech, thanks for putting your life on the line for us [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 11-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Armydad
3rd Gear Member

Back at ya bro. Thanks for all your doing, I'm gonna give my soldier a call in a little while, this year shes not down range so we are all a little more relaxed than last year.

From all us back home, WHOOOAAA! [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

If weren't for our Military we would all be on a Lada forum
Old 11-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving to you too LongJohnson, and Happy Thanksgiving to ALL you guys here! [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=pimp.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=smiley4.gif]
Old 11-23-2006, 12:57 PM
NaplesFL11GT
3rd Gear Member

Thank you for serving our country Mylongvictor. People like you make me proud to be an American. May God bless you and everyone here on the forum!
Old 11-23-2006, 01:03 PM
ponysnake99
4th Gear Member

[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]
This goes out to you mylongvictor
[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

AND HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO EVERYONE!!
[sm=happy046.gif]

Quick Reply: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!