4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

cops love mustangs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 12:54 AM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

Default RE: cops love mustangs?

ORIGINAL: HpOoRwSeEr

well, i got my first ticket yesterday. ive had my mustang for 2 months now. going 53+ in a 30. it was my fist ever run in with the police and they actually had the ***** to give me a ticket not even a ****ing warning. thats really what im pissed off about.

You're lucky you didnt get charged with reckless. WIth that you can say by to your license. I believe here in VA (richmond area) its over 20mph is considered reckless. I got lucky that I didnt get reckless by TWO miles an hour lol.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:01 AM
dsg04gt
3rd Gear Member

Sorry guys, but I've got a question kinda off topic.. Yesterday morning I was running really late to school, and i ran a yellow light that i shouldn't have. It was a left turn, and there wasnt heavy traffic or anything, maybe a few cars at the light trying to go straight adjacent to me. If I get one more tardy to my first class I'm drop failed, so I had to do what was necessary. Anywho, as im about to enter the intersection, I'm just praying for no cops to be in sight, but my luck, there's a cop sitting in lane number 2 at the stop light going the opposite way of my turn. So, i say HOLY SAKLHJFGDkl and finish the turn. As I was turning, I looked at him and saw a facial expression that I've never seen before lol. He couldn't see me because I have 5% tint all the way around, but my exhaust was roaring. He didn't turn on his lights, but i saw a strange light that appeared to be coming from between his lights on top. It looked almost like a camera flash, I have no idea what it was. He was trying to make a U -Turn to bust my ***, but the number 1 lane was trafficy, and there were cars going the other direction as well. I saw my chance and hauled *** to the next street, and continued driving. So, what the hell was this flash i saw?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:00 AM
04BlueGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dsg04gt

Sorry guys, but I've got a question kinda off topic.. Yesterday morning I was running really late to school, and i ran a yellow light that i shouldn't have. It was a left turn, and there wasnt heavy traffic or anything, maybe a few cars at the light trying to go straight adjacent to me. If I get one more tardy to my first class I'm drop failed, so I had to do what was necessary. Anywho, as im about to enter the intersection, I'm just praying for no cops to be in sight, but my luck, there's a cop sitting in lane number 2 at the stop light going the opposite way of my turn. So, i say HOLY SAKLHJFGDkl and finish the turn. As I was turning, I looked at him and saw a facial expression that I've never seen before lol. He couldn't see me because I have 5% tint all the way around, but my exhaust was roaring. He didn't turn on his lights, but i saw a strange light that appeared to be coming from between his lights on top. It looked almost like a camera flash, I have no idea what it was. He was trying to make a U -Turn to bust my ***, but the number 1 lane was trafficy, and there were cars going the other direction as well. I saw my chance and hauled *** to the next street, and continued driving. So, what the hell was this flash i saw?
Just a thought on your situation: Leave earlier for class.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:30 AM
kast1376
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bhskins05

ORIGINAL: laserred38
l...i guess he didn't feel like being an *** today to feel his quota..

Just so you know, there is no such thing as a "quota" for police.
Not totally true. My cousin is a Motorcycle cop. He definitely has a quota.