4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Halo/Angel Eye Headlight Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 01:57 AM
TsmithGT00
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Halo/Angel Eye Headlight Question

ORIGINAL: etep31

i think my dad got them from tuner direct but im not exactly sure
I would say theyre the regular bulbs and not the hid's. If they were the hid's they would be unbelievably bright. I have projectors and hid's in the mail and i cnt wait.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:27 AM
muzikp
2nd Gear Member

Did they come with an HID conversion kit? Probably not HID's without the conversion. Stangmods sells the HID kit for about $250.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:59 AM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TsmithGT00

I would say theyre the regular bulbs and not the hid's. If they were the hid's they would be unbelievably bright. I have projectors and hid's in the mail and i cnt wait.
can you buy the projector headlights and the HID all in one?? I don't want to have to spend 200 on the lights and then 250 more on the HID conversion kit.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Zero 16X
2nd Gear Member

they come with the xenon 9005 and H3 bulb from the old 9007s i had
Old 01-03-2007, 03:29 AM
TsmithGT00
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CobraSnake

can you buy the projector headlights and the HID all in one?? I don't want to have to spend 200 on the lights and then 250 more on the HID conversion kit.
YES. Stangmods has them together and they do everything for you. All you have to do is plug em in. Cost me 499. Worth it imo. B/c i cnt see **** at night and its like an investment in my opinion b/c if you cnt see at night then ur car probably wnt last long. And the only reason im buying the projectors is b/c its WITH the hid kit. The light is spread out more than with stock housing and the edges are defined. Anyways it worth it to me. But not just the projector with stock bulbs.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:38 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

PITA!
Old 01-03-2007, 05:05 AM
TsmithGT00
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sxynerd

PITA!
what is?
Old 01-03-2007, 06:35 PM
etep31
1st Gear Member

i'm pretty sure now that the light assemblys i have are HID compadible and came with HID cause they are bright as hell and will light up everything infront of you
Old 01-03-2007, 06:40 PM
etep31
1st Gear Member

YES. Stangmods has them together and they do everything for you. All you have to do is plug em in. Cost me 499. Worth it imo. B/c i cnt see **** at night and its like an investment in my opinion b/c if you cnt see at night then ur car probably wnt last long. And the only reason im buying the projectors is b/c its WITH the hid kit. The light is spread out more than with stock housing and the edges are defined. Anyways it worth it to me. But not just the projector with stock bulbs.
ya my dad got them for 300
Old 01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Dude i have Halo angel eye fog lights. I spliced the halo part with my parking lights and i spliced the angel eye part with my headlights and then i wired the actual fog light through the fog light switch that way when i turn on the parking lights it turns on the halo and when i turn on the headlights it brings on the angel eye and if i want actual fog lights i just flip the switch. My friend got the same fog lights but he also got the black angel eye halo headlights for his Roush stage two. I wired um in for him and i just wired the angel eye and halo parts to his parking lights for when he brings on the parking lights it brings on the good stuff. Did the same as mine with his fog lights. He has a Silver 04 roush and dispite the crap ppl talk about those headlights they look really good. Especially if you get the matching fog lights but you have to have a bumper that accepts round fog lights like a cobra bumper or a roush bumper.

Quick Reply: Halo/Angel Eye Headlight Question