4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

a little annoyed

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 11:03 PM
trance565
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: a little annoyed

anything that doesnt require removing the motor to install, or touching the tranny/rearend i normally do myself
Old 12-07-2006, 11:04 PM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: a little annoyed

ORIGINAL: RoadLizard

ORIGINAL: Silverpimpn

yea that is everywhere on here... people who cant do anything - or too afraid to try
I'm glad you and S4697 have invested the time to obtain the skills needed to build everything on your cars. I've invested a considerable amount of time building a family and a career. A natural consequence of this is that I would rather spend my time teaching my daughters to be good human beings than modifying or repairing my car. The career I've managed to build through hard work has provided me the means to pay a professional to do the work right the first time. You guys seem to want to put others down in some silly effort to build yourselves up. You should be very proud of your mechanical skills, no doubt. One day hopefully you'll gain enough wisdom to see that you don't have to put someone esle down to get recognition. Me? I still get to enjoy the whiplash effect, even though I don't do the work myself...

Peace Out,
Roadlizard
Lizzard I apologize... i did not mean to insult you, in re-reading I can see how I came off. However, often times its the opposite of what you just said that seems to be the case... people who have alot to waste put down DIY becuase they want to learn to do things themselves... i look at it like this - the more you learn and the more you do for yourself the better off you are, also us DIY cant explain nor can other realize the pride that we have in our projects because we did them. Also in the car world... if your going to hang with mechanics you better be able to change your own oil or they are going to make fun of you... I know it sucks - thats why I learn everything I can... but just becuase we take time to work on our cars doesnt mean we also dont have careers, Im tryin to be an attorney... again I didnt mean to insult you, but to let you know - you dont know the feeling of accomplishment you are missing if you dont do things yourself ( not to say that your car is anything even close to your career or your family anyway - i would chuck my car instantly if that were the case)