4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Another Mustang Crash

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 05:47 PM
pallidamors
Banned

Default Another Mustang Crash

Well there have been a recent string of members recking their cars and it happens to be my turn. I was coming home from dinner last night and took a turn at 20 mph at most and the *** in just slid out. I tried to counter steer but it was too late, as you can see the poor stang lost the battle to a tree. It was a little damp out and my rear tires were bald and it just had no grip. It is my fault that I diddnt get tires sooner, Im a moron Oh well. the insurance just left and they are going to give me an estimate in a few days.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:50 PM
dubarado
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Another Mustang Crash

NOOOOOoooooo not you too... jeez man... glad you're alright... i guess it goes to show even if you're not being stupid, something bad can still happen!!!! Well now it's time to get some new parts along with the repair!
Old 12-09-2006, 05:50 PM
shadowfoxx
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pallidamors

Well there have been a recent string of members recking their cars and it happens to be my turn. I was coming home from dinner last night and took a turn at 20 mph at most and the *** in just slid out. I tried to counter steer but it was too late, as you can see the poor stang lost the battle to a tree. It was a little damp out and my rear tires were bald and it just had no grip. It is my fault that I diddnt get tires sooner, Im a moron Oh well. the insurance just left and they are going to give me an estimate in a few days.

Ouch!... that hurts just looking at it.... sucks man! []...... like dubarado said though look at the bright side ..maybe you can get some upgraded parts out of it..
Old 12-09-2006, 05:52 PM
pallidamors
Banned

yea Im hoping that they just cut me a check and I can get the parts I want with it. Does anybody have any experience with progressive?
Old 12-09-2006, 05:53 PM
sitnlopro99gt
4th Gear Member

sucks dude sorry to hear hopefully everything works out glad your ok
Old 12-09-2006, 05:55 PM
straitwangin
4th Gear Member

You were only goin 20 when you hit, but you cracked a good piece of the rim off? Damm.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:57 PM
pallidamors
Banned

You were only goin 20 when you hit, but you cracked a good piece of the rim off? Damm.
Hit a stump next to the sidewalk. Atleast I am ok and my fiance is ok. Thats all I really care about
Old 12-09-2006, 06:03 PM
kylebgt
3rd Gear Member

Wow, I am sorry. Although it is not to pretty i dont think it will be totaled. Thankfully you two are both ok.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Gumby
2nd Gear Member

Oh God another mustang crash...
Somebody stop the insanity!

You should have the front alignment checked. Something could be bent.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:38 PM
pallidamors
Banned

If anybody has any past experience with progressive auto insurance please reply or pm me. Also I am 22 years old and my policy states that I can get a rental, but all the places I called wont rent a car unless Im 25. Any info would be great guys.

Quick Reply: Another Mustang Crash