4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

What a day!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 03:10 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

Default What a day!

Well heres the story. I goto college, and there is this kid who is a HUGE ricer. He drives a Boxster non-S automatic (Purchased by his parents). Well today he comes in saying how he beat a GTO. First of all I dont like the kid, because hes a rich dirty hick. He drives a Porshe Boxster, a BMW 3 series, and a Hummer H1. However the kid looks like he doesn't have a dollar in his name. I got pissed, and called him out basically saying. . .

Me:"Dude a GTO would stomp my car, and my car would stomp your car"
Him:"I've beaten Mustangs before"
Me:"Ya maybe a V6, and I bet he even gave you a race"
Him:"No it was a V8"
Me:"Alright dude you wanna race?"
Him:"I don't know theres alot of cops out"
Me: "We'll do a drive by before"
Him: "Hmmm ok"

Well i finish my final about 20 minutes before the dumb ****, and wait for him in the parking lot while my car is warmed up already . He acts all hard when hes driving, and is manually shifting his auto while driving normal LOL!

Well we go from a 40 roll, and I destroy him. He tells me his first gear is fast, so I say ok. Well i destroy him once again. Then I for ****s and giggles we go from a dig, and the same result. We pull back over into my college, and he insists that my BBK CAI is a supercharger. LOL!

Now hes saying hes gonna get his dads S2000 (manual which he doesn't know how to drive), and I am not too worried about that. I have beaten them stock at the flashlight drags.

Edit- To get a visual the kid wears Hoss's steak house hunting hats, for those who know what restaurant that is.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:13 AM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What a day!

CAN YOU SAY [sm=owned.gif][sm=laughat.gif]
Old 12-15-2006, 03:17 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

Also to add to the story, he tried to play it off like he wasn't bull****ting. He kept saying "Ya man, you would of tore up that GTO" I at the point was like thank god this semester is over. I didn't even argue with the ******.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:25 AM
mvr
6th Gear Member

lol nice kill, its always a good feeling putting ignorant douchenozels in there place

sounds like my school (community college) accept they all drive rusted out hondas with loud fartcans and a sound systems that outweigh there car.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:33 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

Ehhh the DSM's, and Civic's aren't things to be ****ed with at my school. I goto community college also. We have a civic a little over 320WHP, and some DSM guys that are 400+AWHP. My SRT-4 was a car not to be ****ed with also (from a roll atleast), but I kind of got rid of her. We have 2 other SRT-4's, but they're bone stock.

Honestly the tuners are cool in my opinion, I am buddies with all of them. However most of the ricers are driving Nissan SE-R's in my school atleast. They got 18" Chrome wheels, with like a 5"exhaust tips, and sounds systems that are ridiculously unneeded.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:33 AM
catch_15
2nd Gear Member

It's the same where I am. Everybody here has a Civic with the loudest, most annoying exhaust setups I've ever heard. There's 2 of them that drive by my house about 10 times a day and it drives me crazy.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:36 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: catch_15

It's the same where I am. Everybody here has a Civic with the loudest, most annoying exhaust setups I've ever heard. There's 2 of them that drive by my house about 10 times a day and it drives me crazy.
HAHAHA! I know exactly how you feel. I have a big bend by my house, then a huge straight away. Well theres this Civic with a fart can that floors it every single time on that straight away.