4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Update on Project Bumboclaat!!! *PICS!!!* 56K beware....

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 02:01 AM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Update on Project Bumboclaat!!! *PICS!!!* 56K beware....

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

ORIGINAL: droptoppony

Now you'll have some power...you live in NJ don't you?
I used to live in New Jersey..... I Live in Texas right now. Been pretty much in Texas since 2004. I lived in Southern Jersey right across the bridge from Philadelphia for about 10 years.
Where at? I used to live in Pennsauken next to the Betsy Ross Bridge, now i live in Moorestown.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:06 AM
jmmorgan82
3rd Gear Member

there's no long flat roads around where I live except for IH35. most roads around here in the hill country are nice hilly/curvy ones. I do like that drive out to Hell Paso though. speed limit 80 and no cops. and if you run your car around El Paso, remember you're gonna be running at around 3700 feet.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:06 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Now you'll have some power...you live in NJ don't you?
I used to live in New Jersey..... I Live in Texas right now. Been pretty much in Texas since 2004. I lived in Southern Jersey right across the bridge from Philadelphia for about 10 years.
Where at? I used to live in Pennsauken next to the Betsy Ross Bridge, now i live in Moorestown.

I lived in Pennsauken right off of Haddenfield Road about 2 minutes from where the Pennsauken Mart used to be...... I don't know where the Mart is anymore......[:@] I kinda miss the hunk of mess lol.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:09 AM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

The Mart was supposed to go on rte 130 in Willingboro and even they didn't want it because of all the Camden residents that shop there...but the pretzel store opened up in Cinaminson that was my favorite store.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:09 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmmorgan82

there's no long flat roads around where I live except for IH35. most roads around here in the hill country are nice hilly/curvy ones. I do like that drive out to Hell Paso though. speed limit 80 and no cops. and if you run your car around El Paso, remember you're gonna be running at around 3700 feet.

Yea.... where I live at now in Killeen.... there are cops all the way out pass Temple and Waco towards Dallas...... and Out towards Austin and San Antonio....... So if I felt the ictch to go fast on public roads.... I stick to the back roads.... The High ways are crawling with them Camaro Cops now adays, especially in Temple and Waco I noticed.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:19 AM
jmmorgan82
3rd Gear Member

whats that back road from just north of Georgetown to Ft Hood? is it 195? that thing is fun as hell to fly down when there's no cops
Old 12-19-2006, 02:30 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmmorgan82

whats that back road from just north of Georgetown to Ft Hood? is it 195? that thing is fun as hell to fly down when there's no cops

I think its 190..... I got confused though..... The only way I ended up on it was coming back from Dallas there was one exit for just "190" and another one for "190 and Fort Hood/Killeen" I didn't know so I took the first "190" one and it was just like 50 miles of country roads.... At night I managed to bury my Speedo a few times down that road especially on the hills. It was fun! lol
Old 12-19-2006, 02:33 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

The Mart was supposed to go on rte 130 in Willingboro and even they didn't want it because of all the Camden residents that shop there...but the pretzel store opened up in Cinaminson that was my favorite store.

Dang.... That was one of my favorite places to shop at when I was a kid.... I Grew up to the mart every since I moved from Philadelphia.

Its hard to get used to New Jersey Congestion again after you've lived in Texas for a few years. The Cherry Hill Mall is packed like no other now adays. Samething with Depfort and Moorestown Mall.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:35 AM
jmmorgan82
3rd Gear Member

if you ever come down towards austin or SA, take 195, cuts some time off of the drive
Old 12-19-2006, 06:08 AM
geetee03
5th Gear Member

very nice, what the heck is a "bumboclaat?"

when i read cheryl i thought i was going to see pics of a hot woman[&o]

Quick Reply: Update on Project Bumboclaat!!! *PICS!!!* 56K beware....