4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

RPM outlet discount code?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 02:22 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

Default RE: RPM outlet discount code?

o and FYI for everyone, you can call Borla and have them send just the Stinger mufflers to you and go to midas and have them welded in for WAY cheaper
Old 12-22-2006, 02:25 PM
white04gt
3rd Gear Member

I will also NEVER order anything from them. Their Customer service sucks ***. You can't talk to anybody, only email. And you never get a response from them....
Old 12-22-2006, 03:10 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: white04gt

I will also NEVER order anything from them. Their Customer service sucks ***. You can't talk to anybody, only email. And you never get a response from them....
thats nice to know...

oh and smart me just thought of something, im going to tx (where rpmoutlet is at) to see my uncle in Dallas in a couple weeks. if i dont get any progress by them, ill just hop on a flight to Houston (rpmoutlet) and get my money back. I fly free so its no biggie
Old 12-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

Yeah it seems like RPM outlet is a great company to order from IF you get the right part the first time, but if they mess it up the first time- their customer service is a complete joke.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:18 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

thanks for the BBB idea
i sent a third email with all the info needed and said if i dont get a full refund im reporting it to the BBB

Yeah it seems like RPM outlet is a great company to order from IF you get the right part the first time, but if they mess it up the first time- their customer service is a complete joke.
yeah well their website is wrong too so thats why i ordered the wrong part number
Old 12-22-2006, 09:54 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: M1ke

its sorta my fault for not checking the Part numbers but still it says Borla Stinger. the main reason i went with them was because they have 10% on Borla exhaust systems

How did you get your RMA #? i sent one email to their exchange dept and its been two days so i called and the guy said they are backed up (LOL their returns and exchanges dept is backed up, thats not a good sign as to how happy thier customers are). He said send another email again so i did. they say 24business hours so that wont be until the day after christmas at like 11am.

Stang2000 did you call to get your RMA #? and did you get your money back?
Yes I called for my RMA and NO I never got my money back, that's the whol epoint of NEVER giving them my business. I returned the product, had a PROOF OF DELIVERY from the Texas Postmaster and a SIGNED delivery reciept and they said they never got the product AND said they don't accept deliveries. WTF? The postmaster told me(talked to him on the phone) that they've always delivered there before AND told me they are always having problems with mail and such there.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:58 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

RPMOUTLET doesn't = GREAT, GOOD, FANTASTIC
RPMOUTLET = ***

Thank you.
Oh when you go to Stafford, TX, punch George (manager) in the face real hard for me and break his nose also. In fact after you break his nose the first time, punch him again at least 3-4 more times in the same place and watch his blood splatter everywhere. (wear gloves), lol. We got into it pretty heavy duty over the phone. I called him just about every day, either voice mail or actually on the phone.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Davojan59
4th Gear Member

yea i wouldnt really go throught rpm...i got my blower from them. Well here it goes....i ordered the p1sc kit and i said i dont want the tuner so they said its gonna be 200 off then. So i was like ok. Then i get the blower kit and no injectors of fuel pump. So I call them and this time i talk to thier manager George and explain this to him. He says that i ordered the tuner kit and it doesnt come with the injectors and pump (when i ordered i was talking to someone else). Well i told him that it was a mistake cause i asked the guy specifically to make sure its not the tuner kit. So after a couple weeks had gone by i only received my injectors and still no pump. I call them like a thousand times and finally some female secratary answers the phone and tells me i need to talk to George...so i was like NO **** thats who i wanna talk to. She kept saying that hes on a vacation and doesnt know when he'll be back. So me and her went at it for a little bit about me getting my part and this horrible overall customer service they provide. Well i hang up and five minutes later i get a call from George form his cell. And now hes trying to talk down to me about disrespecting that girl and all that. I told him that i asked her when he's gonna be back and she kept saying she didnt know so i told her then whos gonna help me with this ****. Anyway he started apologizing and stuff and i said if my pump is not here withing one week im gonna return this whole kit and u gonna pay me everthing back to the penny. Well finally i got my stuff. I ordered it in the beginning of december and got it late january....needless to say they suck.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:29 AM
JT76

wow this poor George guy better get a body guard...i ordered my TB , Plenum, CAI, X pipe and Catback from them without1 problem, but after these horror stories i better look around for my SLP headers
Old 12-24-2006, 03:04 AM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

would anyone kindly give me the number they called? all i got was some guy who didnt transfer my call but just said send another email.
And whats the number i should call to get my RGA number? the website says email only.

thanks guys for the help. Im gonna dispute the charges on my card if i dont get my money back

Quick Reply: RPM outlet discount code?