4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

My exhaust is too loud.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 03:31 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: My exhaust is too loud.

Dude if your gonna be a douche bag, then just dont say nothing at all. I think your the first person on here to take offense to a joke that was made with someone elses post. If you cant take jokes your not gonna last on here, and I have noticed you've only been here about 6 weeks or so. And another thing, I never said my car was fast, I know it isnt, and I'm sure if you can drive you will beat me, but mis-shift and the race would be mine. But again, dont take sh*t personal, unless its just your personality, and if so you dont belong here.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:32 AM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

I've never had anybody complain on how loud my car is. The only person that has is my mom when I had the stock H and some flowmaster mufflers. Imagine now with the O/R and LM1s, I'm sure she'll love it[&:]
Old 12-22-2006, 03:34 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

So yeah some people like a rumbly car some don't. If you do, it's up to you to hang with the people who like it as well. The only person who has been in my 'stang and didn't like the noise was my grandpa, but he is in there once in a blue moon.

All the girls who've ridden in there love the rumble and love the car

go O/R H
Old 12-22-2006, 03:44 AM
04mineralgreyGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: monkeydude3

So yeah some people like a rumbly car some don't. If you do, it's up to you to hang with the people who like it as well. The only person who has been in my 'stang and didn't like the noise was my grandpa, but he is in there once in a blue moon.

go O/R H
Do they love the rumble or do they love the vibration from the rumble on their backsides?
Old 12-22-2006, 03:45 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01SilverGT

Dude if your gonna be a douche bag, then just dont say nothing at all. I think your the first person on here to take offense to a joke that was made with someone elses post. If you cant take jokes your not gonna last on here, and I have noticed you've only been here about 6 weeks or so. And another thing, I never said my car was fast, I know it isnt, and I'm sure if you can drive you will beat me, but mis-shift and the race would be mine. But again, dont take sh*t personal, unless its just your personality, and if so you dont belong here.
Not gonna last? This is forums dude. I have been through military training, and a year tour in Bagram Afghanistan. However somehow I will not last in forums?

If your gonna try to bash on someone make sure you can take the heat back.

That is all, and don't take it personal. However don't expect to call a guy gay, and walk away from it. I did take it as a joke, however I decided to make a joke into a even bigger joke.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:46 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 04mineralgreyGT

go O/R H
Do they love the rumble or do they love the vibration from the rumble on their backsides?

ORIGINAL: lVlustang

I care, MaleBooty>All
Ewww, what kind of sick pervert are you, LOL.
I obviously love the vibrations on my backside!
Old 12-22-2006, 03:47 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 04mineralgreyGT

go O/R H
Alittle bit of both. Some have told me they like the sound, which is sweet.

As for the vibrations, one time I had my friend (girl) in the front, and her slightly younger but equally hot sister was in the back and she was like "that's a cool rumble I feel in the seat" and I was like "yeah that's the flowmasters saying hello"

Old 12-22-2006, 03:49 AM
JonBeast

Well getting up to speed is pretty bad. Cruising isn't all that bad. Chicks definitely don't like it though, and Chicks>HP.
My GF thinks its hot when I get on it a little bit and rumble....looks like you are chillin with the wrong chicks
Old 12-22-2006, 03:50 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Not gonna last? This is forums dude. I have been through military training, and a year tour in Bagram Afghanistan. However somehow I will not last in forums?

If your gonna try to bash on someone make sure you can take the heat back.

That is all, and don't take it personal. However don't expect to call a guy gay, and walk away from it. I did take it as a joke, however I decided to make a joke into a even bigger joke.
Oh god, not another guy in the Military who thinks he is the sh*t. Been there, done that. I live right here at a Military base, not in the Military, just live here, and if you for one second think I care about yourMilitary training and this and that, I dont, I have to deal with all these stupid f*ckers in the Army around here on a daily basis. I do however respect those that serve and have served, but I will in no way give 2 sh*ts if you wanna think that I do care about your Military training.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:51 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

Well getting up to speed is pretty bad. Cruising isn't all that bad. Chicks definitely don't like it though, and Chicks>HP.
My GF thinks its hot when I get on it a little bit and rumble....looks like you are chillin with the wrong chicks
Yeah my ex loved the sound of my car. Too bad she loved sleeping with me......... and anyone else she could get... so needless to say the passenger seat in my car is usually empty nowadays.

You gotta find the loyal girl that likes the car

Quick Reply: My exhaust is too loud.