4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Bumboclaat..... Suspension?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 01:17 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default RE: Bumboclaat..... Suspension?

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

ORIGINAL: code3GT

The 90/10's are VERY soft. That's basically how I have my Strange's set at on the track. It's a little soft on the street and without a front sway bar, evasive manuevers would be dicey.
Does that mean on the track if I lose control I wont be able to save myself from hitting a wall?
Don't lose control. LOL.....You'll be okay on the track. Like I said, with the 90/10's you are stuck with no way to adjust for track conditions.
But on average weekend track use and somewhat of a daily driver... more like a every other third day driver.... I should be good with 90/10s?
"I" wouldn't run90/10's, but that's just me.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:20 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

The 90/10's are VERY soft. That's basically how I have my Strange's set at on the track. It's a little soft on the street and without a front sway bar, evasive manuevers would be dicey.
Does that mean on the track if I lose control I wont be able to save myself from hitting a wall?
Don't lose control. LOL.....You'll be okay on the track. Like I said, with the 90/10's you are stuck with no way to adjust for track conditions.
But on average weekend track use and somewhat of a daily driver... more like a every other third day driver.... I should be good with 90/10s?
Kewl I see.... And where did you get your 01 cobra bumper?
Old 12-23-2006, 01:21 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Kewl I see.... And where did you get your 01 cobra bumper?
Ford
Old 12-23-2006, 04:13 AM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

Did I just explain the 90/10 to you. ARE YOU LISTENING, lol Forget it all BAG IT and you'll have adjustability out the wahzzooooo, lol.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:03 AM
jmmorgan82
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: David_K

what the hell is bubmoclaat?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Bumboclaat heh.... seems it has quite a few different meanings
Old 12-23-2006, 12:30 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

Quite simply, bumboclaat means toilet paper. Bumbo means bottom, claat is the Jamaican pronounciation of cloth. Very mild swear word, but in Jamaica, where swearing is a very serious thing, a few 'rebels' managed to get away with bumboclaat...and it caught on.

So this has always been the "Toilet Paper" project eh? lol That's pretty shi tty if you ask me.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:38 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stang2000

Quite simply, bumboclaat means toilet paper. Bumbo means bottom, claat is the Jamaican pronounciation of cloth. Very mild swear word, but in Jamaica, where swearing is a very serious thing, a few 'rebels' managed to get away with bumboclaat...and it caught on.

So this has always been the "Toilet Paper" project eh? lol That's pretty shi tty if you ask me.

hahah.... Look up the "f***" word in the urbandictionary.com and you get like 8 pages worth of crap... funny stuff!

Oh and Stang..... Something about air bags just does not attract me.... I'll be the air bag suspension may be the way of the future...... but ehhhh...... it just sounds fragile.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:39 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Oh yea and how careful do you have to be with that Cobra R bumper to keep from running into random $h!t and speed bumps?
Old 12-23-2006, 12:44 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

lol, I had to pull just that one paragraph from that dictionary site. Just giving you crap, get it crap? lol And air bags are more on the show end really in my eyes. I have no idea how they'll do IF I ever get this thing to the track, but other than that, it's a nice ride on them. As far as the bumper, I just grap the controller and PSHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH raise it up, cross my obstacle, then pshhhhhhhhhhhhh lower it back down, lol. I don't drive it that low. 1-2" lower than stock most of time (keeps me fom a front end aligment) then of course jsut slam her when she's parked. Like now, it's in the garage slammed to the ground. I think I'm getting her out this weekend to play. It's suppose to me 40 all weekend long and day, including x-mas.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:51 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stang2000

lol, I had to pull just that one paragraph from that dictionary site. Just giving you crap, get it crap? lol And air bags are more on the show end really in my eyes. I have no idea how they'll do IF I ever get this thing to the track, but other than that, it's a nice ride on them. As far as the bumper, I just grap the controller and PSHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH raise it up, cross my obstacle, then pshhhhhhhhhhhhh lower it back down, lol. I don't drive it that low. 1-2" lower than stock most of time (keeps me fom a front end aligment) then of course jsut slam her when she's parked. Like now, it's in the garage slammed to the ground. I think I'm getting her out this weekend to play. It's suppose to me 40 all weekend long and day, including x-mas.

Your car is ones of the nicest if not one of the most gender confused car out there..... Its powerful and eye catching..... but it was the workings of a low rider truck! lol.... Craziness if not ingenious! lol.....

Oh yea I've already got the Grey Goose, Petrone, Everclear, and Bacardi lined up for me this weekend.... I don't drink beer *eeewwwllll*[:@] I'm all about the straight shots and mixed drinks.

Quick Reply: Bumboclaat..... Suspension?