4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Late night on the dyno, but vids are here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Texas_Hot_Rods
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Late night on the dyno, but vids are here!

ORIGINAL: stang2000

I heard they back into your car and dented the passneger side door and front fender pretty bad. That's why they haven't started anything yet. They've been repairing the body work needed done.
play nice children.... no dents on that black beauty, but when we're done it'll dent the pride of many GM's!
Old 12-27-2006, 01:39 AM
mrscode3GT
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Damn me too me too. I'm a single white male. 33, never married, don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, steady job going on 9 years in January, own my ownhome,never been arrested, never been in jail, I'm loving caring, generous, love kids, have no kids, but wants kids, uhh uhh uhh, lol. Uh that's all true by the way!!Hi Mrs Code!!!! I'd love to find a woman like that as well. Go to the shows with me, enjoy banging the gears, and driving the car too, lol. mmm the dream!!
You know you'd think it would be easy to find a girl like that at Fun Ford Weekend or a Car Show..... But NOOOOOO..... The girls that go there are either married, dating someone, or are models that just don't no a damn thing about cars but get paid bucks to take a picture holding a supercharger...... Is there any hope for men like us? lol
There's always hope. Code just lucked out and got me...LOL. Luckily, I am blonde because code only likes blondes and he has really got me into fast cars over the past 7 years. I always drove big diesel trucks. When we met, I had a Dodge 3500 dually Cummins diesel. After I got my 2000 GT and built it with him, I was hooked.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:43 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Texas_Hot_Rods

I heard they back into your car and dented the passneger side door and front fender pretty bad. That's why they haven't started anything yet. They've been repairing the body work needed done.
play nice children.... no dents on that black beauty, but when we're done it'll dent the pride of many GM's!
Oh yea! That it will!

Yea Stang!!!! Gosh your 10 years older then me!!! GROW UP!!!!! lol

Frack....... I forgot to pick me up a bottle of Barcardi and a 16 oz Coke for tonights movie..... DOH![:@]
Old 12-27-2006, 01:45 AM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

hey look its bob...
Old 12-27-2006, 01:46 AM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Texas_Hot_Rods

lol It's all good. Just the few times Liz and Brian have emailed me about questions I have they've been great and fast responses.

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor
You know you'd think it would be easy to find a girl like that at Fun Ford Weekend or a Car Show..... But NOOOOOO..... The girls that go there are either married, dating someone, or are models that just don't no a damn thing about cars but get paid bucks to take a picture holding a supercharger...... Is there any hope for men like us? lol
I know what you mean there. I can't find nothing. I've tried shows and everywhere else possible. And oh yeah I'll be at the World Ford Challenge 10 in May. Look for the new website going live in January. I've already got my hotel booked(since 99% of the are already booked, lol.) www.worldfordchallenge.com

ORIGINAL: mrscode3GT
There's always hope. Code just lucked out and got me...LOL. Luckily, I am blonde because code only likes blondes and he has really got me into fast cars over the past 7 years. I always drove big diesel trucks. When we met, I had a Dodge 3500 dually Cummins diesel. After I got my 2000 GT and built it with him, I was hooked.
Not sure about that hope anymore. Ok code it's time for the mods to get together and put a Singles Gear Head section in somewhere, lol.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:47 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bransdaman78

I noticed that this bad boy still has the el cheapo a/f gauge in the pod, I figured I would have to get a wideband, or is the cheapy safe enough to have once you get the dyno tune? Id like to hear what texas hod rods thinks about it?
wuttadyah say THR? should I get the narrow band or wideband 02 only?
Old 12-27-2006, 02:44 AM
Texas_Hot_Rods
2nd Gear Member

I noticed that this bad boy still has the el cheapo a/f gauge in the pod, I figured I would have to get a wideband, or is the cheapy safe enough to have once you get the dyno tune? Id like to hear what texas hod rods thinks about it?
wuttadyah say THR? should I get the narrow band or wideband 02 only?
THR Says get a dyno tune and leave it alone! This one still had the AM A/F as we needed to plug a hole since we eliminated another gauge. The widebands are the best and the way to go, but this one is just for looks, so it will work fine. The narrow bands are OK once you get it tuned on a dyno as they will stay close.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:12 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

Ok im just wondering if the wideband is worth it.. bc the autometer doesnt make a matching wideband for procomp gauges[&:]... do they?