4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

ATTN: mylongvictor

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 11:44 PM
mvr
6th Gear Member

Default RE: ATTN: mylongvictor

ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: Quick Shot xMLx

Maybe Code will actually use those nitrous bottles in the back of the bucket

Because right now you're all show/no go. I bet the nitrous isn't even connected
They're bass tubes...LOL
so you can listen to your tunes while goin down the track
Old 12-29-2006, 11:44 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

They got an EXACT date yet Code?
I think it's Feb. 10th.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:46 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I say we have a NA vs. NA race. Come on Victor turn off the S/C.

That sounds like a good race that the fans want to see guys. Ok it's settled[&:]

**** Pinks!

I can't race for Pink Slips anyway...... The bank still owns my car! lol I'm just free to drive it and mod it![:@]

Hell kill me n/a because of his motor and he car weighs like a feather compared to mine.... Plus his suspension set up is some of the best I've seen on a Drag Stang.

But he can run Nitrous if he wants.... I'll let him have that. But those tires....... errrrrr....... we'll have to see how my BFGs hook up to discuss that. Hopefully he wont have a "Fast n' Furious" moment where too much nitrous apparently is a danger to the intake manifold...... which in turn causes your passenger side floor board to fall out.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:48 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

That sounds like a good race that the fans want to see guys. Ok it's settled[&:]

**** Pinks!

I can't race for Pink Slips anyway...... The bank still owns my car! lol I'm just free to drive it and mod it![:@]

Hell kill me n/a because of his motor and he car weighs like a feather compared to mine.... Plus his suspension set up is some of the best I've seen on a Drag Stang.

But he can run Nitrous if he wants.... I'll let him have that. But those tires....... errrrrr....... we'll have to see how my BFGs hook up to discuss that. Hopefully he wont have a "Fast n' Furious" moment where too much nitrous apparently is a danger to the intake manifold...... which in turn causes your passenger side floor board to fall out.
I'll do a little 125 shot, launch at 4K rpms and I run my ET Streets. I mean they are DOT street legal tires.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:50 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

**** Pinks!

I'll do a little 125 shot, launch at 4K rpms and I run my ET Streets. I mean they are DOT street legal tires.
You think you'll pop a wheelie with the juice, 4k launch, and E/T?...... actually....... when do you have your juice kick in? At what RPM?
Old 12-29-2006, 11:52 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

**** Pinks!

You think you'll pop a wheelie with the juice, 4k launch, and E/T?...... actually....... when do you have your juice kick in? At what RPM?
Hell, I do wheelies N/A now on every run. The juice comes in at WOT.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:53 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Oh and BTW, I will have my new double adj. upper CA's on. So, you will be playing MAD catch up. I should be in the 1.4x-1.55 60's.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:56 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Oh gawd thats my fear..... Poppin a wheelie.... I doubt I'll do that on BFG drag radials..... But I don't wanna pop on and land with my wheels accidently pointing the wrong direction...... Ohhhh scary scary thought.... I did it ONCE in my friends stang with a skinny/fatty tire set up...... oh gawd I just about pissed my self. It was a funny sight....You saw the car pop up and landed and went no where..... When I landed my foot fell off the gas and the car stalled..... Embarassment out the ***! I was not expecting that. Especailly in a 350rwhp stang.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:57 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Oh and BTW, I will have my new double adj. upper CA's on. So, you will be playing MAD catch up. I should be in the 1.4x-1.55 60's.
Oh yea you definatly get me in the 60s..... especially with your E/T Streets...... I'll still be spinning trying to catch traction. Whats your Reaction time like?
Old 12-29-2006, 11:59 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Oh gawd thats my fear..... Poppin a wheelie.... I doubt I'll do that on BFG drag radials..... But I don't wanna pop on and land with my wheels accidently pointing the wrong direction...... Ohhhh scary scary thought.... I did it ONCE in my friends stang with a skinny/fatty tire set up...... oh gawd I just about pissed my self. It was a funny sight....You saw the car pop up and landed and went no where..... When I landed my foot fell off the gas and the car stalled..... Embarassment out the ***! I was not expecting that. Especailly in a 350rwhp stang.
Getting better. On a 500 tree, I usually am in the 580-601 range after I get warmed up.

Quick Reply: ATTN: mylongvictor