4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Whats the problem?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 01:43 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Whats the problem?

Nobody has a problem with Mcdonalds or Taco Bell.Most people would rather haveOutback

They are just the bottom of the barrell. Its not a very deep barrell. lol. They arent too far down there.

I personally have no experince with Mac. I like the sound of flows just fine. But they are better quality parts out there. Some companies have to be the cheapest. Those just happen to be. Doesnt mean theres anything wrong with them.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:45 AM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hot wheels

i believe the SLP folks don't care to have a bunch of rusted pipes under their cars, could be, possibly
oh, the only too loud SLP pipe in the LM 1
I doubt my SS exhaust is going to rust. It all just depends on what you buy. If you buy the coated aluminized crap, then yes, it's going to rust. If you don't want it to rust, pay a little more and get a decent exhaust set up.

I love the sound of my car now that I have everything on it, sounds great. I have a friend who has a terminator with LM.... IIs I think on it, maybe Is, don't remember, and an X pipe. It's loud, and that's awesome for a rev or two, but I don't like it as much personally. I like the deep rumble more. Of course, with a terminator you're allowed to sound like a race car since you are fast as hell. My car has no need to sound like a race car when it's slow as dirt. [8D]
Old 01-04-2007, 01:46 AM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZW99GT

Nobody has a problem with Mcdonalds or Taco Bell.Most people would rather haveOutback

They are just the bottom of the barrell. Its not a very deep barrell. lol. They arent too far down there.

I personally have no experince with Mac. I like the sound of flows just fine. But they are better quality parts out there. Some companies have to be the cheapest. Those just happen to be. Doesnt mean theres anything wrong with them.
Hell yes Outback FTW when compared to **** donalds and mexico bell....

I have a Mac O/R H and the quality seemed fine. Looked like good welds and the material looks strong. Can't say anything about their other products but their midpipes are fine...
Old 01-04-2007, 03:31 AM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

Quality issues seems to be the bad on Mac and Flows. Some people have a problem with them not being SS while other seem to not have any problems whatsoever. My cobra will have a Steeda catback with a MRT catted H to go with it. Should sound nice and deep. On the other hand... I plan on picking up an older GT (94-99) and put either Flows or Mac and a Mac O/R H for the exhaust combo. Why? Its cheap, and it'll have a nice deep sound to it for my daily driving while my cobra sleeps in its garage waiting to come out to play