4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Hate to say it. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 11:52 PM
mvr
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Hate to say it. . . .

ORIGINAL: lVlustang

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

your mustang will beat a srt4... fyi...

I thought stock these cars were pretty stout, but I was wrong. I am used to my SRT-4 the cars speed is respectable, however I dont enjoy driving it anymore.
I loved people like you when I drove my SRT-4 my car walked all over GTs stock vs stock inless it was an 05+.
which would you rather drive a srt-4 or your mustang?
Old 01-03-2007, 11:52 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

You had a low 13 second Srt4? well then you might not have beaten my GT when I had it.

Again.. stock 4 stock GT>Srt4 - sorry homie. You have to have the SRT4 modded - unless it was driver error, or a v6

I thought stock these cars were pretty stout, but I was wrong. I am used to my SRT-4 the cars speed is respectable, however I dont enjoy driving it anymore.
I loved people like you when I drove my SRT-4 my car walked all over GTs stock vs stock inless it was an 05+.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:56 PM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

You had a low 13 second Srt4? well then you might not have beaten my GT when I had it.

Again.. stock 4 stock GT>Srt4 - sorry homie. You have to have the SRT4 modded - unless it was driver error, or a v6

Your retarded! The cars were tested by professional drivers.

SRT-4 13.9
Mustang 14.1

May not be a big difference, but SRT-4 is faster.

I have drove both I would know!

Also I had a mid 12 second SRT-4 with DRs.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:58 PM
jitt
1st Gear Member

sorry you feel that way dude,my 02' gt is bone stock and i f***ing love driving it,i know it's slow but that doesn't keep me from beating the living crap of it,i'm just waiting to see what's gonna break first!...if you bought a mustang then there was something about it that made you want it whether it's it's just the way it looks or whatever......but this is what having a muscle car is all about,you don't give up on it,you should just be more determined to fix what you think is wrong and turn it into the car you want it to be!......and if you think it's to slow?the cures for that are endless when it comes the new edge,blower,nitro,turbo,302 stroker,big block 460, triton v-10!,,,,,get the picture?.........then again you can dump your money into some other hunk of junk but it would never look as good as a mustang.[sm=closed.gif]
Old 01-04-2007, 12:00 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

ok then.. you had a pretty good modded srt4... but dont magazine race... please.. i know plenty of stock mustang gt's that have gone 13.7-13.9 - while the 13.7-13.8 is very very rare... the 13.9 isnt that rare... i know people that have done it in autos and manuals on completly stock cars. Don't blame the car because you dont know how to drive REAL wheel drive car... go back to your skittle, and be like the rest of the rice burners and your FWD Skittle... be my guest.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:03 AM
JPGT_00
2nd Gear Member

[sm=smiley21.gif]go fix your car
Old 01-04-2007, 12:04 AM
lVlustang
3rd Gear Member

ok then.. you had a pretty good modded srt4... but dont magazine race... please.. i know plenty of stock mustang gt's that have gone 13.7-13.9 - while the 13.7-13.8 is very very rare... the 13.9 isnt that rare... i know people that have done it in autos and manuals on completly stock cars. Don't blame the car because you dont know how to drive REAL wheel drive car... go back to your skittle, and be like the rest of the rice burners and your FWD Skittle... be my guest.
I am taking it they had DRs when they got a 13.7? SRT-4s with DRs run 13.4s.

Im not gonna argue with you, because you will just say I can't drive. Reguardless of the fact that I drove my best friends 97 GT (stock, and second go mind you) at a 14.89 which was about .4 seconds faster then him.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:05 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

I am taking it they had DRs when they got a 13.7? SRT-4s with DRs run 13.4s.

Im not gonna argue with you, because you will just say I can't drive. Reguardless of the fact that I drove my best friends 97 GT (stock, and second go mind you) at a 14.89 which was about .4 seconds faster then him.
that's slower than the 99-04 jackass
Old 01-04-2007, 12:06 AM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

mustangs are for compensating for small penises, not vaginas, and it seems to me that you need an srt4 to better compensate for your small vagina.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:10 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: redass02gt

dodge viperes and chevy corvettes are for compensating for small penises, not vaginas, and it seems to me that you need an srt4 to better compensate for your loose vagina.

Quick Reply: Hate to say it. . . .