4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Why did you join the forum?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Armydad
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Why did you join the forum?

Well I'm an old fart, and all my playin around was on good ole carburated muscle. Then I bough my 98 and realized I had no clue but wanted to go faster. [:@]

I learn something new every day on this site and the people a great to deal with. Also when I start modding in the coming weeks, I know I can post it on here and a whole bunch of people will be just as happy about it as I am! The wife tries to act excited, but thats only cause she loves me. You guys get excited because your all a bunch of speed junky gear heads . WE ALL GET IT ! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 01-05-2007, 09:17 PM
silverstang1996
5th Gear Member

i think i joined in november but if not it says on the post info, but i joined because i had got a mustang and anyway i could get advice on topics or give advice was here so
Old 01-05-2007, 09:24 PM
8banger
4th Gear Member

I joined because I jumped ship(LOL)....Went from diehard Chevys to my new project 99 gt....Drag raced for the last 20 years in Super gas,Super Street and Super pro...and offically retired...4 kids ,,braces and college coming up....But .,,,Needed something to quench my thirst for power....and speed,,yet not an all out race car trailered to the track...Hence project GT....Well,,I'm all new to the FI fuel injection motification process and have to say,,I'm impressed by the powersomeare making with these mustangs....So,I'm here for the friendship,advicegiven ,,and to learn(as much asI can)how to make my stang go fast......
Old 01-05-2007, 09:26 PM
muzikp
2nd Gear Member

So I could ask how to remove my spoiler, what size tire fits on a 9" rim and post pictures of ricer mustangs! Is there more to this place?[sm=joke.gif]
Old 01-05-2007, 09:29 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

After searching for tech info for my 02 gt I was directed her for good b.s. errr advice[8D]
Old 01-05-2007, 10:23 PM
99gtstang
5th Gear Member

did a google search about coil packs and found this site..... lol first day i got on here someone was ******* code saying everyone sucks up to him...just laughingabout how serious ppl take the internet.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Temecula_GT

Hopefully to find some soul mates along the path of modding my 02 GT Vert. Share the experience, the results, the ups and downs, the triumphs and the stumbles. I've been involved with all sorts of forums: forums for all the ships and stations I served on/at, forums about esoteric stuff:Italian stilettos, straight razors (grew up with the former, shave with the latter), elite electronic gaming clan forums...

I've founded forums; one about straight razors and another dealing with a Greek Letter fraternity.It has been my experience thaton every forum there arefolks who're genuinely interested in sharing their experiences with others in a positive way - then there are folksfor whom the forum is a large part of their daily lives, and within that group there are… personalities.

I assume that there are people here who know a great deal about cars, Mustangs, and just about every sub-category thereof. I know a great many things as well, this just isn't my area of expertise... yet. I think it is always regretful when knowledgeis used like a stick - rather than a hand up. As a result, I tend not to become involved like I once did - making a lot of posts,jumping in to help. If you're new to a forum it's easy to speak "out of line." Now, that may not be the case here at all - I'm too new to know.

So, while I joined the forum for the reasons stated I am cautious. I joined and dropped out of a forum the other day because it was immediately obvious that a clique had formed and I wasn't going to be "accepted" until I modeled the behavior of everyone in that clique. No thanks.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:44 PM
96GT226410
CSMG Moderator

I joined because I'd rather talk to you guys than my wife.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:04 PM
pallidamors
Banned

I joined because I'd rather talk to you guys than my wife.
lol
Old 01-06-2007, 12:21 AM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

i dont know...