4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Help install a few things for Bumboclaat!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:38 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default Help install a few things for Bumboclaat!

Ok.... Not that I'm incredibly clueless at how to do it, but if I had an extra pair of hands that had experience doing jobs like this, it would really help.

My White/El-Glow gauge face and my clear corner head lamps with HID lights.... I need help in instaling them. I know I can follow instructions but I'm more of hand guided person. So if anyone is avalible in the Central Texas, Killeen/Fort Hood area, let me know.

I'll pay $75 dollars cashfor the lending hand to install a gauge face and a pair of head lamps. Estimate a 45 minute to 1 hour job. Not only are we just installing but I'm gonna be kinda watching and doing while you guide me through sorta thing. Plus I have no tools.

This can be done in two ways.... Either you can come on Post in Fort Hood or I'll come out to met ya. I'll go as far San Antonio... because I go there almost every weekend.

Now of course this will have to wait till I get the car back, but I just wanted to see if anyone would be intrested in lending me a hand before I take her to the dealership and pay out the *** and they wont even let me back in the shop to watch. Makes the mechanic fell uncomfortable or some bull$h!t they said.

Thanks yall.... Oh yea here are the pics....

Old 01-09-2007, 01:41 AM
04gtmatt
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Help install a few things for Bumboclaat!

Did you just waste money on that? That should go straight to suspension mods, and if i was in your area id do it for a 12 pack
Old 01-09-2007, 01:55 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 04gtmatt

Did you just waste money on that? That should go straight to suspension mods, and if i was in your area id do it for a 12 pack
Suspension was already taken care of when I order these

But yeah your right and I prob wont even put them on..... It just they are kinda sitting here taking up space...... Any buyers? lol

I should have put it towards a SLP line lock kit.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:46 AM
04mineralgreyGT
4th Gear Member

A plane ticket from Huntsville, AL and a 12 pack of Blue Moon Belgian Ale and I'm there bro!!! LOL. Does the Army not have hobby shops on post like the Navy does? We always used to go to the base hobby shop (lifts, tools, etc. (part of MWR)) and work on stuff when pops was still in the Navy.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:18 AM
TsmithGT00
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Ok.... Not that I'm incredibly clueless at how to do it, but if I had an extra pair of hands that had experience doing jobs like this, it would really help.

My White/El-Glow gauge face and my clear corner head lamps with HID lights.... I need help in instaling them. I know I can follow instructions but I'm more of hand guided person. So if anyone is avalible in the Central Texas, Killeen/Fort Hood area, let me know.

I'll pay $75 dollars cashfor the lending hand to install a gauge face and a pair of head lamps. Estimate a 45 minute to 1 hour job. Not only are we just installing but I'm gonna be kinda watching and doing while you guide me through sorta thing. Plus I have no tools.

This can be done in two ways.... Either you can come on Post in Fort Hood or I'll come out to met ya. I'll go as far San Antonio... because I go there almost every weekend.

Now of course this will have to wait till I get the car back, but I just wanted to see if anyone would be intrested in lending me a hand before I take her to the dealership and pay out the *** and they wont even let me back in the shop to watch. Makes the mechanic fell uncomfortable or some bull$h!t they said.

Thanks yall.... Oh yea here are the pics....

Maybe im missing something but those luminics arent hid's.