4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Aftermarket seats Show what you got

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Aftermarket seats Show what you got

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor
Everyday!!! They light up to everytime you walk in them!!! I even got the playboy bathrobe that I strut around sometimes in. Matches the slippers and lights up in the back! lol. I think its pure pimpin! I need me a big hat to go with that set!
LOL... OMG dude... I think you need to go to behavioral health at the hospital! You need help. The only people I have ever seen wear playboy atire are chicks. It makes it even worse that it lights up.. I hope you dont have a roomate? If you do that, I sure hope its behind doors. I think your breaking some rule in the UCMJ with that sh*t? [sm=laughat.gif] [sm=bustedsign.gif]
Old 01-10-2007, 12:09 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Aftermarket seats Show what you got

ORIGINAL: Aixtreme89

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor
Everyday!!! They light up to everytime you walk in them!!! I even got the playboy bathrobe that I strut around sometimes in. Matches the slippers and lights up in the back! lol. I think its pure pimpin! I need me a big hat to go with that set!
LOL... OMG dude... I think you need to go to behavioral health at the hospital! You need help. The only people I have ever seen wear playboy atire are chicks. It makes it even worse that it lights up.. I hope you dont have a roomate? If you do that, I sure hope its behind doors. I think your breaking some rule in the UCMJ with that ****? [sm=laughat.gif]
Nope, nothing in the Articles of UCMJ state that playboy attire is to be worn strickly by females. It is aganist regulation if it is worn in uniformed formation. I even went out to my car one day with them on and passed by the CSM and he smiled and comlemented...... Either that or he muttered some cracks under his breath.... Oh well.... But it is against post regulation to walk and talk on a cell phone.... Aint that something? lol