4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

anybody want something from rpmoutlet.com?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 02:55 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

Default anybody want something from rpmoutlet.com?

Does anybody want to buy something from rpmoutlet.com? I have a store credit there from buying the wrong exhaust. I need money to get the sct livewire tuner but they dont sell it. If they have something you want that, pm me. you could send me the exact amount and then ill place the order and use my credit. I will put the shipping adress as yours.

btw you can trust me. I still have my mustang, im not leaving the forums. Ive been activly post for over a year
so let me know
Old 01-11-2007, 04:37 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

Default RE: anybody want something from rpmoutlet.com?

how much is your store credit????
Old 01-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Flyingmau5
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: M1ke

Does anybody want to buy something from rpmoutlet.com? I have a store credit there from buying the wrong exhaust. I need money to get the sct livewire tuner but they dont sell it. If they have something you want that, pm me. you could send me the exact amount and then ill place the order and use my credit. I will put the shipping adress as yours.

btw you can trust me. I still have my mustang, im not leaving the forums. Ive been activly post for over a year
so let me know
damn... I wish you could have told me earlier since I ordered the AEM wideband gauge from them...
Old 01-11-2007, 06:56 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

**** THEM ********. I want their store to close and their site to shut down. Do NOT get me stgarted on them asses. I know, you can give me back my $70.00 they stole from me, mother ****ers. I'll, (EDIT) George and BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP.

Ok, I'm done, don't buy from them ******. PERIOD. Shut em down, close em up. Gee look they sent you the WRONG EXHAUST., wow, I'm really surprised there.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:16 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

how did you get store credit because they sent you the wrong exhaust? why didn't you get a full refund + shipping expenses?[&:]
Old 01-11-2007, 07:33 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

my credit is for 520
i wanted the borla stinger exhaust and accidentaly bought the regular borla catback but there site was wrong. In the description during checkout and even on the site it says stinger catback but it was the regular catback partnumber. I sent it back to them (at my $30 expense) and they gave me store credit for the total 568.xx minus the 48.xx shipping. Also someone told me you can buy the stinger mufflers from borla if you call them so I'll take those to an exhaust shop and have a "custom" exhaust for much less.

I keep sending them emails and calling them to find out if they will be selling the livewire tuner but no one knows. So I have no use for the store credit as I have pretty much all the normal boltons (minus that catback). So Im trying to get money for it so I can get the new SCT from AM.com
Old 01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

bump
Old 01-11-2007, 09:45 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I hate RPMOUTLET.... lol.... Don't know how they managed to give me the wrong Cold Air Intake for my car.... Something soo simple..... and then they was b!tching about me returning it.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Scjar
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: M1ke

my credit is for 520
i wanted the borla stinger exhaust and accidentaly bought the regular borla catback but there site was wrong. In the description during checkout and even on the site it says stinger catback but it was the regular catback partnumber. I sent it back to them (at my $30 expense) and they gave me store credit for the total 568.xx minus the 48.xx shipping. Also someone told me you can buy the stinger mufflers from borla if you call them so I'll take those to an exhaust shop and have a "custom" exhaust for much less.

I keep sending them emails and calling them to find out if they will be selling the livewire tuner but no one knows. So I have no use for the store credit as I have pretty much all the normal boltons (minus that catback). So Im trying to get money for it so I can get the new SCT from AM.com
[/align]That is exactly what happened to me with my LM II's from them. I clicked on the link for GT, it even said GT, and the description said Cobra..... I checked the Cobra link and it all said Cobra, so I figured, eh typo. When I placed the order I made sure to specify I wanted the GT exhaust, not Cobra. Well guess what. I got the Cobra exhaust. Everything, including the receipt said GT, except the parts list. This was over a month ago and I'm still trying to get my last $80 from them because they claim it was for the overnight shipping, when they told me 5 times that I wouldn't have to pay another dime.[/align]
Old 01-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Flyingmau5
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stang2000

**** THEM ********. I want their store to close and their site to shut down. Do NOT get me stgarted on them asses. I know, you can give me back my $70.00 they stole from me, mother ****ers. I'll, (EDIT) George and BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP.

Ok, I'm done, don't buy from them ******. PERIOD. Shut em down, close em up. Gee look they sent you the WRONG EXHAUST., wow, I'm really surprised there.
did you wake up on the wrong side of town? O_o

Quick Reply: anybody want something from rpmoutlet.com?