4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

a little ridiculous

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 01:03 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

Default a little ridiculous

okay i know i've made a couple too...

all theses extreme OT posts in 4.6 are getting annoying as hell

did they shoot down the 4.6 sub forum idea? (for OT)

some posts (ive made a few myself in here) kind of relate to the 4.6 and/or the poster wants the 4.6 guys to see it. thats cool and all and is why i think there should be a sub forum but....
some of the threads lately have not related to 4.6 in the least bit and should be put in OT...okay i'm venting kinda but i just wanted to "call out" that theres a bunch of threads that belong in OT that are in here, they're annoying as hell....who agrees/disagrees?
Old 01-14-2007, 01:04 AM
jmmorgan82
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: a little ridiculous

isn't this topic "off-topic"? j/k I agree with you though.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:07 AM
mikev08826
I ♥ Acer

I'd say there are more good OT posts here than bad ones.

If we didn't have OT posts all we'd see is "what's my next mod?" posts, and "supercharger question" posts, and "upper and lower C/A posts."
Old 01-14-2007, 01:07 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmmorgan82

isn't this topic "off-topic"? j/k I agree with you though.
ahaha it kinda seems like it...but if the right people read this thread it can do-away-with all the other OT threads in this section...so really it's on topic :-P
Old 01-14-2007, 01:08 AM
99mustanggt
3rd Gear Member

It really doesnt bother me. I dont see why its a big deal. You can tell by the topic what its about or you can just put your mouse over it and see the first sentence or so..I mean how hard is it to go"O, I dont really have an opinion about that,I'll go to the next topic." F uck if you want people to stop posting things, it should be the **** that puts others' cars down..Thats what pisses me off.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:10 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mikev08826

I'd say there are more good OT posts here than bad ones.

If we didn't have OT posts all we'd see is "what's my next mod?" posts, and "supercharger question" posts, and "upper and lower C/A posts."
agreed. that's why i like the idea of the OT sub forum...it separates the REAL tech questions from stuff that just wants to be said or asked about the 4.6, pictures, next mod etc.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:13 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

I have brought up the idea to Admin., but still haven't got an answer. I am fighting for a 4.6 OT section.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:15 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Ehhhh.... It doesn't really bother me.... This is the only section I'm in any way.... I don't ventur into the other sections so I would miss some of the off topic threads that would otherwise be intresting.... I consider the drivers in the 4.6 section somewhat of a group/family gathering. And this is kinda like the living room. Its cool every now and then to post up about "how your day was" or "my boss is an @$$hole".... But like he said..... Too much is kinda annoying and we may need a 4.6 subforum.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:23 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Ehhhh.... It doesn't really bother me.... This is the only section I'm in any way.... I don't ventur into the other sections so I would miss some of the off topic threads that would otherwise be intresting.... I consider the drivers in the 4.6 section somewhat of a group/family gathering. And this is kinda like the living room. Its cool every now and then to post up about "how your day was" or "my boss is an @$$hole".... But like he said..... Too much is kinda annoying and we may need a 4.6 subforum.
i dont either...im starting to want to though...(cuz of the OT posts)

me too [8D]

Very True

Old 01-14-2007, 01:24 AM
aMerICAn_mUsCLe79
2nd Gear Member

for the most part its ok....b/c like said to have the same questions over and over gets blah sometimes and a fun post here and there is good.....but also you can like post sum tech thing you have a Q on and in 5 min you have no answers and on page 5....so it goes both ways

Quick Reply: a little ridiculous