4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Wanna laugh read this. Need help too pls.

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Steve04GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wanna laugh read this. Need help too pls.

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

Lol that camaro's horn is awesome. So you didnt notice you had flows when you started the stang up for the first time? lol
LOL nope cause this believe it or not was the first ford I ever owned and first mustang I ever driven and first mustang I ever modded or knew anything about lol I been a chevy guy a long time but I always had a sweet spot for the Stang !! I always thought it wassoundeddifferent then other stockstangs i came across when driving but I thoughtthats what it sounded like I jus thought thats how it was from the factory I bought the Car from a CHEVY DEALERSHIP ROFLwith 10,400 miles on it and the guy there told me it was stock and had nothing done to it a old man owned it before me and sold it to buy a newer mustang and apparently he buys one every 10k miles or so (weird) I guess the dealership didn't know he had put springs and a exhaust system on it well a partial exhaust.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:00 AM
jusnkris
2nd Gear Member

yeah i knew the second i started this one that it had flows on it. how did you miss that? but i know exactly what you mean about finding bolt ons down the road. bought mine knowing it had the flows and cai. took a closer look to see i had a polished accufab t/b.im sure there is more stuff there, i just gotta find it.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Steve04GT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jusnkris

yeah i knew the second i started this one that it had flows on it. how did you miss that? but i know exactly what you mean about finding bolt ons down the road. bought mine knowing it had the flows and cai. took a closer look to see i had a polished accufab t/b.im sure there is more stuff there, i just gotta find it.
lol Yea I know im getting **** for not knowing it had flows. I think I missed it cause the last 3 cars I had were basically open headers or turbo mufflers ROFL.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:25 AM
BlOwNsNaKe
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Steve04GT

ORIGINAL: ben790450

That camaro isnt 4.6 tech related! Get it out of here! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Lol but im sure there is going to be "someone" that will say something like that hahaha. Nice man way to score! What color are the springs is the first step?
LOL I know the springs are BLACK and have a orange marker writing on it from what I could see. If that helps any []? I didn't reallyget a good look today. I was planning on putting on my friends lift and checking it out later this week.

Yea I know but it was included with my 4.6 TECH sorry jus had an exciting day and wanted to share with everyone ill make sure I keep it 4.6 only after that rofl.
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that black springs with a orange mark means they are stock. If that is the case then the stock springs have been cut down! Eibach are black with white writing or whit withread writing. My steeda springs are blue with white writing! Hope this helps. And the h-pipe is stock!
Old 01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
Steve04GT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlOwNsNaKe

ORIGINAL: Steve04GT

ORIGINAL: ben790450

That camaro isnt 4.6 tech related! Get it out of here! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Lol but im sure there is going to be "someone" that will say something like that hahaha. Nice man way to score! What color are the springs is the first step?
LOL I know the springs are BLACK and have a orange marker writing on it from what I could see. If that helps any []? I didn't reallyget a good look today. I was planning on putting on my friends lift and checking it out later this week.

Yea I know but it was included with my 4.6 TECH sorry jus had an exciting day and wanted to share with everyone ill make sure I keep it 4.6 only after that rofl.
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that black springs with a orange mark means they are stock. If that is the case then the stock springs have been cut down! Eibach are black with white writing or whit withread writing. My steeda springs are blue with white writing! Hope this helps. And the h-pipe is stock!
Are cut stock springs a bad thing?
Old 01-15-2007, 12:37 AM
BlOwNsNaKe
3rd Gear Member

Not really I mean if you are just wanting to lower than it will work fine. steeda and Eibach Pro kit dont lower as much and are more for handeling
Old 01-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Colorado_Mustang
5th Gear Member

Looks like welded in Flows, so probably a home-brew chop spring, too.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Cut springs ride harsh if you cut them too much... I'm not a fan of the idea.

You can pick up CHEAP springs for $120 , they will be better than cut springs..
Old 01-15-2007, 10:32 AM
BlOwNsNaKe
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Cut springs ride harsh if you cut them too much... I'm not a fan of the idea.

You can pick up CHEAP springs for $120 , they will be better than cut springs..
Hes right!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:26 PM
jusnkris
2nd Gear Member

i opened my hood today to find that i do have another aftermarket part. i knew something was different about my plenum, but was shopping around yesterday and thought the c&l plenums looked oddly familiar. popped the hood today to see a c&l badge right on there. gotta love free bolt ons!!

Quick Reply: Wanna laugh read this. Need help too pls.