4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Im so pissed....

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 01:14 AM
jpmustanggt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Im so pissed....

Sucks!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:22 AM
eventer289
3rd Gear Member

Yellow stangs FTW!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:24 AM
mikev08826
I ♥ Acer

YOU crashed the car. The CAR didn't crash itself.

If something "catastropic" happenedit was the drivers fault.

I wish I could explain to state farm how all the other mustang drivers are idiots and I'm the smart one.

Don't be a moron FTW!!!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:36 AM
SixEight
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mikev08826

I wish I could explain to state farm how all the other mustang drivers are idiots and I'm the smart one.

Don't be a moron FTW!!!
Yeah my dad had that talk with me when I was 17 and hopped a curb in my Toyota in an icy parking lot. I was convinced it was the ices fault, and that I didn't do anything wrong. I totally agree with you.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Red 5
2nd Gear Member

Sorry about your car.

Sonic Blue FTW!
Old 01-19-2007, 02:02 AM
NXgt
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about it. It could have been worse.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Js 99 GT
2nd Gear Member

I know its kinda off topic, but you reminded me of something my friend did. He had a yellow fox witha pretty heavily modded motor (cam, heads, ect) and a new tranny. Anyway, he totaled it and since he didn't have any insurance bought a shell car with no motor trans and had a v-6 rear end in it.It wasblack. He basically took the entire driveline out of the totaled yellow one and put it in the black shell car. Then he had a sticker made in yellow that said "back in black". I thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, like I said, off topic, sorry.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:37 PM
97modifiedmustangGT
4th Gear Member

Don't be a moron FTW!!!
Why are you always coming down hard on everyone? So you're the only smart mustang driver? Everyone else hear is stupid and can't drive? I know a lot of crashes are drivers fault but weather can cause crashes. I live near some pretty bad roads and it's pretty scary sometimes. This is probably the only time I will say this about a mustang but I hope you crash it.
P.S have you ever been in an accident? if so what was your excuse?
Old 01-19-2007, 05:21 PM
DreamKing
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 97modifiedmustangGT

Don't be a moron FTW!!!
Why are you always coming down hard on everyone? So you're the only smart mustang driver? Everyone else hear is stupid and can't drive? I know a lot of crashes are drivers fault but weather can cause crashes. I live near some pretty bad roads and it's pretty scary sometimes. This is probably the only time I will say this about a mustang but I hope you crash it.
P.S have you ever been in an accident? if so what was your excuse?
I agree completely. Accidents can and do happen under completely normal driving with adverse weather that are little to no fault of the driver. Ever heard of black ice?? Of course, there are instances where the driver is at fault because he did something silly in adverse weather and should've known better. However, you (this is directed towards mikev08826) have no way of knowing which situation it was that occured in the original poster's accident. So why be such an ***? The guy is probably upset about it enough already (I've never totalled a car, but I imagine it's a pretty upsetting experience, especially if you have a nice car like a Stang and really enjoy it). I think criticisms that are based upon speculation are simply unwarranted and downright rude without justification.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:54 PM
94GT300
2nd Gear Member

My mom crashed my 94gt, about 3 months ago in the rain, was going a bit to fast and went over some railroad tracks in the rain and when she game across and it fishtailed on she hit a telephone pole really totaled my car and she had a minor concussion, and thanx to the wreck i have a 95 lt1 firebird that runs 7.90s in the 1/8

Quick Reply: Im so pissed....