4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Might get a new toy......

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 09:00 PM
SmallFeesh
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Might get a new toy......

I can tell ya one thing for sure... the body is damn straight! That is a black car, you would be able to tell even in pics if the body work was shady! If the couple from georgia dosent buy it, I bet anything they ****** it up quick as ****, go for it! If not give me the guys number and ill drive the ***** back to vegas!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Scjar
2nd Gear Member

Well, I went and saw it today. I was a little disappointed. It kinda looked like it was hit in more than just the front drivers side. The driver's sidetires looked like theywere set back too far. Thedings weren't too small IMO,the passenger side one causing the tip under the headlight to be bent in.Thedriver's siderocker moulding was from a GT (why would it be replaced if hit from the front?).The front bumper didn't look lined up right.And I wasnt sure if the spoiler was supposed to sit that high.Here are some pics of the flaws I saw:[/align][/align][/align]
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]
[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
Old 02-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Scjar
2nd Gear Member

Well I think he sold it. So it looks like I will be modding my GT for a while until I can afford a nice clean title Cobra.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:06 AM
SmallFeesh
3rd Gear Member

Yea... I wouldnt buy that car if it has all the little flaws you mentioned... that sounds like a car that was WAAAAY beyond repair! Your definatley right about the front wheels... they look a little funny... The molding and front bumper securs the thought that it just wasnt put back together right, more than likely you would have had alot of troubles! I would use it as a parts car and nothing more! You could probably part it out for 17k, but not much more... and mabey quite a bit less after all expenses! But that motor would have been nice in your GT! Then you could have sold your motor, and the seats and other stuff you didnt want to keep!