4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

ATTN: Mylongvictor

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 09:54 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default ATTN: Mylongvictor

Tomorrow is the day, Feb 10th 2007. Heading to TAD for the Centex Challenge.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:57 PM
bullittracr
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ATTN: Mylongvictor

good luck man hope you win
Old 02-09-2007, 09:59 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Hell I don't get my car back till next week...... Waited for the friggen Welds for TOO long...

We decided to go with Black Bullits 17x10.5s in the back with some BFG drags..... Hopefully they stick. But ya.... I gotta pick her up next week hopefully when they finish. She should have had her dyno today. Immma call and find out.

I'll prob show up though. What time will it be?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:06 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Hell I don't get my car back till next week...... Waited for the friggen Welds for TOO long...

We decided to go with Black Bullits 17x10.5s in the back with some BFG drags..... Hopefully they stick. But ya.... I gotta pick her up next week hopefully when they finish. She should have had her dyno today. Immma call and find out.

Gates open at noon. I will be there with some friends. Come by and say, "hi".
Old 02-09-2007, 10:19 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

Gates open at noon. I will be there with some friends. Come by and say, "hi".
Immma try and head over there. I'm still trying to get someone to cover duty with me..... lol.... I love it how my job doesn't have "set" hours...... its more of like a "hey you! Your working!" type of thing lol.

If I show up I'll be in my Buddies Camaro.....[:@]..... I puke at the sight of it.... Blahhhh. But hell its my ride.... Maybe he'll let me take her down the track for a run and I'll "accidently" drop the tranny.... lol
Old 02-10-2007, 12:18 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

We will be there at noon. There will be a bunch of us there. Jake's TT Saleen, Daniels FRC Vette, Robbie's Monte Carlo and quite a few others. WAHOOOOO. Vids will be done for ya'll.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

We will be there at noon. There will be a bunch of us there. Jake's TT Saleen, Daniels FRC Vette, Robbie's Monte Carlo and quite a few others. WAHOOOOO. Vids will be done for ya'll.
Is that the INFAMOUS white Saleen TT running around the Killeen/Fort Hood area????? Oh my gosh he is pretty much a rumor around here..... I haven't spotted him but a few unfortunate F-Bodies did..... If its him, I NEED to know what he runs in that thing.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:40 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Is that the INFAMOUS white Saleen TT running around the Killeen/Fort Hood area????? Oh my gosh he is pretty much a rumor around here..... I haven't spotted him but a few unfortunate F-Bodies did..... If its him, I NEED to know what he runs in that thing.
It's not white....it's bright yellow. It has a VT shortblock and the TT kit and tune was done by Modular Powerhouse.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

Code,

How come you haven't replied to any of my e-mails? I've sent a few regarding some mf.com stuff.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:52 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Darkcrime

Code,

How come you haven't replied to any of my e-mails? I've sent a few regarding some mf.com stuff.
I haven't got any emails.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Mylongvictor