4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Mac soundclip

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 12:53 AM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Mac soundclip

This guys car does sound GOOD! Definitely one of the best I've heard. .. It's fast too. He has a lot of work done to his motor.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:02 AM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PWORLDSTANG

This guys car does sound GOOD! Definitely one of the best I've heard. .. It's fast too. He has a lot of work done to his motor.
did u get the flowmaster catback? or did you get that one. My neighbor has flows on his terminator and sounds very similar to that. not as loud but it has a quite similar tone. He has a o/r w/ stock manifolds
Old 02-11-2007, 01:02 AM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: djb1187

thats sounds amazing. but i never heard of a prochamber x
Actually on the board that he posted that, he said that was a mistake. Its the regular O/R Prochamber.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:03 AM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: goldeneagle_10

thats sounds amazing. but i never heard of a prochamber x
Actually on the board that he posted that, he said that was a mistake. Its the regular O/R Prochamber.
hahha lol i know. i was being what the guy above me said i was being.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:19 AM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mvr

dayum... ive said it once and il say it again, if i get a 4v im getting a mac catback with a xpipe
smart man! thats what im doing!!! my magnaflow catted x pipe is on its way!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 01:22 AM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

did u get the flowmaster catback? or did you get that one. My neighbor has flows on his terminator and sounds very similar to that. not as loud but it has a quite similar tone. He has a o/r w/ stock manifolds
I went with the Flowmaster Cat Back and Mac O/R H. Same as you. Lol. IMO, it's the best sounding exhaust combo. But the Flowmaster cat backwith an O/R H or Prochamber, and the Maccat back with the O/R H orProchamber all soundvery similar. Can't go wrong with any of those combos though. People who have heard them would agree.But right now it'sall sitting in my living room waiting for me to install.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:46 AM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

I went with the Flowmaster Cat Back and Mac O/R H. Same as you. Lol. IMO, it's the best sounding exhaust combo. But the Flowmaster cat backwith an O/R H or Prochamber, and the Maccat back with the O/R H orProchamber all soundvery similar. Can't go wrong with any of those combos though. People who have heard them would agree.But right now it'sall sitting in my living room waiting for me to install.
lol man im going to fly to cali and steal your car! lol Jk man. 32valves sound soo sick its not fair!!!!! lol
Old 02-11-2007, 01:56 AM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

lol man im going to fly to cali and steal your car! lol Jk man. 32valves sound soo sick its not fair!!!!! lol
Lol. Thanks bro. .. If you're ever in the Bay let me know so I can show you how to Ghost Ride da whip! Lol.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:29 AM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

any catback with o/r midpipe sounds bada$$... except flows cuz there the devil ![8D]
Old 02-11-2007, 04:49 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: goldeneagle_10

ORIGINAL: ZW99GT

WOW. hey goldeneagle_10 is that the car you are getting this spring?
Nah, this isn't the one. The one I'm getting is just gonna have the Steeda catback on it, still nice and throaty, but not as loud as this one as I know long tubes really wake it up. First thing when I get it tho, I'm gonna grab the MRT catted H... that should help the sound out alot. And I'm picking the car up 3 weeks from today so its not too far off!
you still in Knox? Keep me posted, and I wanna see this thing ASAP.

P.S. some mustang guys are going to 411 dragway tommorow. PM me if you wanna go

Quick Reply: Mac soundclip