4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Fu*king SH*T

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 01:15 PM
sarNz
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Fu*king SH*T

just think, now you can spend your money on chrome air conditioner *****, skull head shifter, and sw33t body k1ts!
Old 02-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Andrew00GT
2nd Gear Member

really sorry to hear .. i can imagine how that feels...think though soon enough theres nothing to hold you back aha or your car in that case... whats your car run the 1/4 mile in???
Old 02-16-2007, 01:55 PM
70 MACH I
3rd Gear Member

I came across harsh because many young people living at home believe they are ENTITLED to behave any way they like, without consequence. The kid's parent's didn't pull his right to drive, just his right to mod his car. In my book, a very reasonable request. I don't know if many of you realize, that just BEING on your parent's insurance AUTOMATICALLY raises their rate too. The insurance company looks at it like this, if youare in the house, youcan potentiallydrive one of your parent's cars. And, your parent's pay any overage for liability claims above the policy. If someone sues for 1 million bucks from an accident YOU caused, and your parent's policy is $300K, guess where the balance of the money comes from, yeah right, not you. YOURPARENTS! The law literally PISSES ME OFF!!! Because, it doesn'tgo after the teenage offender, (attach YOUR wages the rest of YOUR life) the courts go after the ones with deep pockets, the parent's the one's with equity.

AND BTW, I was offended by the "that's so gay" comment that is typical of teens. I have friends who are gay, and although they look at things differentlythan me, they are still people, and deserve respect. Perhaps I was harsh, because I am a HS teacher and I am immersed in this S#$T every day.

John
Old 02-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 70 MACH I

I came across harsh because many young people living at home believe they are ENTITLED to behave any way they like, without consequence. The kid's parent's didn't pull his right to drive, just his right to mod his car. In my book, a very reasonable request. I don't know if many of you realize, that just BEING on your parent's insurance AUTOMATICALLY raises their rate too. The insurance company looks at it like this, if youare in the house, youcan potentiallydrive one of your parent's cars. And, your parent's pay any overage for liability claims above the policy. If someone sues for 1 million bucks from an accident YOU caused, and your parent's policy is $300K, guess where the balance of the money comes from, yeah right, not you. YOURPARENTS! The law literally PISSES ME OFF!!! Because, it doesn'tgo after the teenage offender, (attach YOUR wages the rest of YOUR life) the courts go after the ones with deep pockets, the parent's the one's with equity.

AND BTW, I was offended by the "that's so gay" comment that is typical of teens. I have friends who are gay, and although they look at things differentlythan me, they are still people, and deserve respect. Perhaps I was harsh, because I am a HS teacher and I am immersed in this S#$T every day.

John
+1 about the costing your parents... I wouldn't want to do that to my dad.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:11 PM
sarNz
2nd Gear Member

70 mach 1, i have gay friends too, they arent offended by people saying gay just because its such a common term nowadays. what they dont like is f*g no matter where its used. But it is a pretty reasonable request. Even though getting pulled over is all about bad luck and who you know it's still the law.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:13 PM
SSFenris
2nd Gear Member

John, you make a few good points... It's understandable, for example, that Dad doesn't want to cover Jr in the event of an accident. But seriously, you'd think that you being older and (supposedly) more mature, you could at least tone your language down a bit. And I really don't think that he was bashing homosexuals... Maybe he just doesn't have any better descriptors at his disposal... you could subsititute 'stupid', 'uncool', etc... lay off the kid, he's bummed that he can't pursue his hobby... one that you supposedly share.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:27 PM
jmac72187
corner carver

Just install the Novi and then tell them that you have gear whine.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmac72187

Just install the Novi and then tell them that you have gear whine.
+1
Old 02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
MBentz
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SSFenris

John, you make a few good points... It's understandable, for example, that Dad doesn't want to cover Jr in the event of an accident. But seriously, you'd think that you being older and (supposedly) more mature, you could at least tone your language down a bit. And I really don't think that he was bashing homosexuals... Maybe he just doesn't have any better descriptors at his disposal... you could subsititute 'stupid', 'uncool', etc... lay off the kid, he's bummed that he can't pursue his hobby... one that you supposedly share.
Chillax. So far he's said ***, pisses, and s$%t I believe. You don't watch TV... or go outside do you? Why dont you have a beef with the thread title?

Anyone who uses the word "gay" because they're too ignorant to expand their vocabulary shouldn't be allowed to drive. Oh, IMO of course.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:44 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Sucks you got a ticket for doing 50 in a 30...i have been cruising in a 25 and looked down to see myself doing 40-45 and not even realize it. Now as said above you have to look at it through your parents eyes because they are liable for you until you move out. They could lose their house and savings if you were to get into an accident while "racing" (not saying you do) and the insurance most likely would refuse to pay out.
My son turns 16 next year and he wants my Mustang or something similar...there is no chance in that happening! I believe all teenagers should drive a beater for atleast 1 year before driving something with power or new this way they get the behind the wheel experience and get the ooops didn't mean for that to happen situations out of the system. My son will most likely get a late 90's Toyota Corolla or a Ranger to drive until i am convinced he is mature enough for something else.