4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

2nd Semi Annual Mid Atlantic Mustang Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 02:06 PM
tims 88 4
4th Gear Member

Default 2nd Semi Annual Mid Atlantic Mustang Cruise

Ahhhhhh, memories!!! of all the ruberkneckers!! This was the last stop last year, some of the guys did not stay all the way until this drop off.

[blockquote]quote:

Cruising goes back to the 50's and beyond when the glory times of our fathers led them to break out the street rods and cruise the town they lived in. This soon came to include cruising to other towns and branched over soon after to the biker world. When cruising the mission is NOT to go as fast as you can (a race) but more of a chance to show off your car to all who would look. As most of you would imagine the cruise takes place in a normal to low speed drive on a predetermined route. Besides, if you "flyby" them (no pun intended) how will they see your car?? The only known rule for cruising is your cruiser must be clean and well kept. :-)[/blockquote]

Alright, I'm in the early stages of planning as it stands but wanted everyone to have plenty of time to clear out the day. As the planning gets together I'll get out as much detail as possible along with routes, etc so all you guys who pm’d me about missing the last one or not knowing about it; this is your chance to redeem yourself! Once again this is a chance for you to link up with like minded Stangers who appreciated our cars like ONLY WE CAN. A chance to share tech, styling ideas, racing tips, tricks and kills in person. A chance to meet guys (and girls) who you only know by screen name OR you have not ran into since last years cruise. A chance to hear in person the different setups, pipes, Superchargers, etc that you are considering when videos wont do them justice. But most importantly it's a chance for tons of Mustangs of all types to join the line and roll through the highways in a show of unity that Mustangs are here to stay! So let the Ricers and who ever else is on the road that day shiver in fear at the sound and size of so much muscle and beauty in one place on one day! ANY MUSTANG, ANY YEAR IS WELCOME! AS LONG AS IT IS CLEAN AND RUNS! Stop crying about you have nothing to do or you only see ricers all day! You now have something to do! PM me if interested so I can keep a running total.

Confirmed list so far!

[ol][*]Flewbyu[*]mattiblasi[*]gsxrstang69[*]madmanmoon[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*] Our Goal![/ol]Maybe list:

[ol][*]Lance H
[/ol]