4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

The beast is here, here in York UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: The beast is here, here in York

Thanks to All!!!

Yes, I am in York PA

Yes, it is a shortblock. No heads, blower, etc. I am mating my nonPI heads, and intake(prob. upgrading one or both) on it. This week I am taking my tranny to get upgraded. Then I start ordering clutches, flywheels, shifters, and maybe intake manifold or p&p heads. I have been waiting a long time for this and riding my bike and the bus to school and work.

Thanks for the info on cleaning. I have to clean it up good but, yes, I am a lucky bastard.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Zoie_daGT

Thanks to All!!!

Yes, I am in York PA

Yes, it is a shortblock. No heads, blower, etc. I am mating my nonPI heads, and intake(prob. upgrading one or both) on it. This week I am taking my tranny to get upgraded. Then I start ordering clutches, flywheels, shifters, and maybe intake manifold or p&p heads. I have been waiting a long time for this and riding my bike and the bus to school and work.

Thanks for the info on cleaning. I have to clean it up good but, yes, I am a lucky bastard.
[sm=laughat.gif]
Old 02-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Miliock
3rd Gear Member

I know of a guy that is selling a cobra shortblock for $1500 obo in NY. If anyone wants one in the area PM me and I'll give you his info.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

ORIGINAL: Zoie_daGT

Thanks to All!!!

Yes, I am in York PA

[sm=laughat.gif]
You have no idea how hard it is to find dates when you dont even have a car to pick them up......"Hop on my Mongoose and away we go..." hahhhahahaa

I rode my bike through two snow storms and the Rabbit Transit has been getting me to work and my internship. I have saved enough money to get a blower just to build up my engine but it will be worth it.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Well, yesterday I dropped my T45 tranny off at Hanlon Motorsports for them to take a look at. Depending on what they tell me will help me decide what to do. I am hopping to beef it up and upgrade it to a 26spline input shaft. Thanks for all of the support.