4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

HELP...My car is ****ED :(

Old 03-03-2007, 07:30 PM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: HELP...My car is ****ED :(

Ford is definitely not the problem here.

I won't judge you about the drinking and driving thing, but just please don't do it again. I've had a friend get killed because someone decided to get trashed and go driving his land cruiser at 120 MPH.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:31 PM
kast1376
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 02bluegtstang

ORIGINAL: gill7784

Just for clarification; you got drunk, busted your car, and you think Ford should fix it? Spending some of your own money to fix your car may teach you a lesson….at least, it should. I have no tolerance for drinking and doing ANYTHING behind the wheel of the car.
first of all i dont do this everyday, second of all theres a warranty for a reason (and I paid $1500 for the extra warranty), third of all I THINK that i over reved it by accident but im not even sure thats the cause...maybe its just somethin that happened by coincidence because I wasnt even driving stupid...just reving it because I liked the sound of my Prochamber and wanted my friend (with a saleeen stang) to hear how it sounds...is that too much to do for a car? jeez....
You do not drive drunk everyday? Neither did the guy who killed my cousin. Neither did the guy who put a friend of mine in a wheelchair for life. Neither did the girl who killed 2 of my friends in the same accident. Second, you already admitted you were drunk, so how the hell do you know if you were driving stupid or not? Of course, just deciding to get behind the wheel drunk is f'n stupid to begin with. I think you have reaped what you have sown. No sympathy from me for drunks behind the wheel at all.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:33 PM
02bluegtstang
I ♥ Acer

I wasnt driving stupid BEFORE getting to the bar....I never said I drove out of the damn place drunk....you people need to ****in calm down and help me with my car problem...I went with my friend and went back this morning to pick it up....you guys need to CHILL...damn
Old 03-03-2007, 07:35 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

For that right there - you had no business driving. I have no sympathy for you, and I hope you have some out of pocket expense. Teach you to not drive drunk.

Dumbass.

ORIGINAL: 02bluegtstang

So story goes...

I was a bit too drunk out the bar and i think i over reved it and went into redline...

my car now sounds like a old school car and is REALLY LOUD and makes tickin noise....

will this be covered by warranty? will they work on my car even if i have Prochamber and CAI?
Old 03-03-2007, 07:37 PM
02bluegtstang
I ♥ Acer

you people are such ****in ******...im being honest with you and told you my story that i was drunk and went in my car reved it to let me friend hear it...and then LEFT RIDING IN MY FRIENDS CAR...NOT MINE...MY FRIENDS...
such ******** on here...damn....
Old 03-03-2007, 07:39 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

No, you drove home drunk - fu*ked your car up... said it on the forum, then changed your story because you were getting backlash...

I was a bit too drunk out the bar and i think i over reved it and went into redline...
now your saying You drank to much and someone else over revved it? lol nice try asshat.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:44 PM
WAG03GT
3rd Gear Member

All you had to do way just say what you did in the first place to your car without the the drinking part.....but you had to be "cool" and throw in the "i was a little drunk" to try and show off but now the whole story is changin huh. I hope a little lesson is learned, cause drinking and driving is retarded
Old 03-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

Your a dumbass. I hope its not covered in your warranty. And instead of calling us ****** i suggest you taking your rant so a group that cares. If you dont like the truth then it sucks to be you.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:54 PM
yellowgtstang18
4th Gear Member

In his 1st post he said he didtn drive drunk, why u guys getting all on him about driving drunk.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:56 PM
02bluegtstang
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: WAG03GT

All you had to do way just say what you did in the first place to your car without the the drinking part.....but you had to be "cool" and throw in the "i was a little drunk" to try and show off but now the whole story is changin huh. I hope a little lesson is learned, cause drinking and driving is retarded
why the **** would I say that to look cool you ****in idiot....i said that to be honest and admit that i made a mistake because I was a bit too drunk...and i didnt change the ****in story...read it again you ****in illiterate ****...i said I was too drunk out the bar and overreved my car, where the **** does it say that I started driving around...
you and your little preachers buddies are such ****in idiots....i could give a **** less about your opinion, so leave this thread if you are no ****in help...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HELP...My car is ****ED :(