4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Stansuspension Springs??

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Pitt
2nd Gear Member

Default Stansuspension Springs??

This has already been asked before but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything about these springs?

http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory= 193
Old 03-06-2007, 02:35 AM
Pitt
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Stansuspension Springs??

Lol not 1 person with these springs?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:39 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

sorry I do not have any experience or know anyone with experience with these, but if you want info on those the guys that work at stangsuspension are really great to talk to, email em and get a phone number, they'll go over things with ya.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Pitt
2nd Gear Member

Thanks, think thats what Im going to have to do. Cant wait to pass this lowering stage. I thought I made up my mind and then started having doubts. Was gona go with about a 2" drop but then theres the concern with my MAC LT headers, and Coilovers are just too expensive since this is mainly my daily driver and Im not gona be doin much racing, maybe the car will see the Strip maybe oncea month.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

you may wanna consider h&r springs, pretty well made but may be a little on the stiffer side, Eibachs are also nice and are similar in quality to h&r's but are softer and from my friends experiences tend to sag after dd use.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Pitt
2nd Gear Member

Aereon, which would you recommend me...the H&R supersports or the H&R Sports? They both will probably require CC plates and do you think I will have issues with my Long tube headers scraping? I will probably get struts/shocks later on (Strange 10 way adjustables seemed nice).
Old 03-06-2007, 03:06 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

sports are a nice lowering spring while keeping you from bottoming out too easily, be sure to change your shocks and struts before they blow otherwise you'll bottom out and with an lt, theres no telling how bad the damage can be heh, not scaring you but just giving you a heads up. Strange shocks/struts is a pretty nice budget setup.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Pitt
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Aereon, been very helpful!
Old 03-06-2007, 05:17 AM
tool fan
2nd Gear Member

Damn it...... I am just going to get side skirts and 20 inch rims to make it look like I lowered it.... too damn complicated.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:20 AM
SmallFeesh
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pitt

This has already been asked before but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything about these springs?

http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory= 193
Never heard of them... but my guess would be they are cheapo junk! Just my guess though!

Quick Reply: Stansuspension Springs??