4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Let me explain.... losing battle

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 03:51 PM
breagles
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Let me explain.... losing battle

Oh no ! I can't beleive you want to sell that beautiful car . I don't ever want to hear those words "sell and Bullit" out of your mouth again .I would buy a forged rotating kit then s/c it can be done for less than $10k . Just get a buddy from the states to order and send or bring the parts to you . I suggest a forged kit first because there is nothing like breaking down in a mustang in Deutchland $$$ if you know what I mean . I will be in deutchland on the 6th of Apr. on business in Frankfurt then it's on to Amsterdam I wish I could bring my car with me instead I'm renting an audi . anyways the Vette and the bullit set you apart over there and I bet the German chicks dig those cars . Hell the German chicks were all over me (last time )and I was in a rented golf turbo deisel ( i forgot what they call them over there ) . But I think it was because I was an American .
Old 03-11-2007, 04:25 PM
04MustangGT
2nd Gear Member

WOW!! You live in Germany. Can't help you. They got a highway there built specifically for their cars not American Muscle. Unless you get The Shelby 500hp. Sell everything you got for that and then your commrades will STFU.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:29 PM
tool fan
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: breagles

Oh no ! I can't beleive you want to sell that beautiful car . I don't ever want to hear those words "sell and Bullit" out of your mouth again .I would buy a forged rotating kit then s/c it can be done for less than $10k . Just get a buddy from the states to order and send or bring the parts to you . I suggest a forged kit first because there is nothing like breaking down in a mustang in Deutchland $$$ if you know what I mean . I will be in deutchland on the 6th of Apr. on business in Frankfurt then it's on to Amsterdam I wish I could bring my car with me instead I'm renting an audi . anyways the Vette and the bullit set you apart over there and I bet the German chicks dig those cars . Hell the German chicks were all over me (last time )and I was in a rented golf turbo deisel ( i forgot what they call them over there ) . But I think it was because I was an American .
Send me a pm just before you are leaving, I work right up the road from Frankfurt, take you out for a spin.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:31 PM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

vortech v2-sq @9psi

then spend a couple of Gs on making your engine tranny and drivetrain a little bit stronger, 1 grand on suspension......THEN you wont have to worry about almost any of those cars
Old 03-11-2007, 04:31 PM
tool fan
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ponyrideGT2004

WOW!! You live in Germany. Can't help you. They got a highway there built specifically for their cars not American Muscle. Unless you get The Shelby 500hp. Sell everything you got for that and then your commrades will STFU.
I am American.....used to be a soldier, now I am A Dept of Defence Civilian
Old 03-11-2007, 04:38 PM
04MustangGT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tool fan

ORIGINAL: ponyrideGT2004

I am American.....used to be a soldier, now I am A Dept of Defence Civilian
Well then get a family member to ship you over The Shelby . I used to live in England for 3 years and I missed everything American so I bought a Honda Civic & Accord because they said "Made in America" under the bonnet. They had American car dealerships but they wouldn't finance. You can sell an American car there for almost twice its value. I can get between 32,000 & 40,000 pounds for my car in about 3 months of advertising.
Yes the steering wheel is on the right side and no they don't like warm beer, unless they're desperate.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PWORLDSTANG

Keep your Bullitt. If you really want to put those cars to thier demise, start heavily modding the engine. Forge it, buy full bolt ons, and add a blower. Or just buy a new motor to put in entierly. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than going for a 58K car. Then you shouldn't have a problem with most cars you come across.
or just save a lot of money and buy a vortech supercharger and make 400+ crank hp on the stock engine?
Old 03-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Armydad
3rd Gear Member

Dude I've said this on this board before, you cant compare a stock mustang against cars that cost twice as much and be disappointed about performance. Sink 10k into the stang and you'll still be cheaper than the others, but you will smoke them like the German sauages they are!
Old 03-11-2007, 05:47 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SVTBill

vortech v2-sq @9psi

then spend a couple of Gs on making your engine tranny and drivetrain a little bit stronger, 1 grand on suspension......THEN you wont have to worry about almost any of those cars
+1

Vortech FTW

Hell, being over there give MPH a call and you don't even have to worry about finding a place in germany to tune a blown 2v
Old 03-11-2007, 05:59 PM
kenv
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tool fan

I want to mod the hell out of my Bullitt because most of the cars I race over here are not American cars. I race alot of Golf R32's (one wasted my A$$ the other night) BMW M3's which I can get on a launch.... but beyond that....nothing. Porsche Boxsters win some lose some. And a few AMG Benz types. I want to prove that American Muscle aint to be F@cked with. I am thinking seriously about selling the Bullitt and the vette and getting a new 2008 BMW M3..... 400-430 HP AT THE WHEELS. 58k is alot of cash though.
I`m wondering, how is buying a BMW proving that American Muscle ain`t to be F@cked with??[sm=wtf.gif]

Quick Reply: Let me explain.... losing battle