4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Wheres the best place to get street glow??

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 05:30 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Wheres the best place to get street glow??

Since when did neon lights originate from the import crowd? (making them rice)
We had them under our Mustangs/Camaros/Vettes/GN's etc back in the late 80's long before Fast and Furious came out and long before most of you even had hair on your nuts...one of the reasons it went out of style was red/blue became illegal and they were the most popular colors and having them wasn't worth the ticket. If my car was set up strictly for show i would probably have them because it looks good when done correctly and adds style points with judges.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:05 PM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

yeah that's it. You got it exactly!!

Nobody is laughing when I drive by either, the whistle and deep exhaust make people look at me... I admit it, I have seen a couple of cars here and there with underglow that doesn't look bad... but 97% of times, it just looks stupid - and helps you become a domestic ricer. There's a reason why not to many domestics, and even import tuners (notice i didn't say ricers) have it, and most cars that have it are hondas with fatcans that run 17 second qtr miles

Bottom line - it's your car and do what you want. I personally think there are better ways to make your car standout, other then Fast and the Furious underglow kits... but that's just me.. im just your average Mustang owner and car enthusiast.

ORIGINAL: bransdaman78

yea all of the haters will knock you for neons bc they dont have them.... its like their too stupid to realize that you just cut them off when you dont want them. Im not into wild color neons- i just run whites - it looks good with the sliver and chrome wheels - however the 50.00 ebay kit is 2x as bright as "street glow". Anyway, people with nothing done to their cars always want to talk smack.... but nobody is looking when they drive by... just do what you like, its your car.
hehe I gota whistle in my pocket
Old 03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
FR500GT
3rd Gear Member

well anyways john(01stangbangGT) ..to answer your original question...if you really want to get it, you can. Dont listen to anyone else. there are alot of places to get neon from but i would just check ebay.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:10 AM
AWWWYAAAA

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
I"LL BEAT EVERYONES *** IN THIS FORUM IN MY HENNESSEY VIPER. SUCK THAT MO FO'S...
AND STOP BITCHING BECAUSE YOU WISH YOUR CAR WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH UNDERGLOW.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
Old 03-28-2007, 08:49 AM
NORMAN99
2nd Gear Member

You can find your UFO lights at any Autozone, Pepboys, or Kragen. ...........