4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

PICS of body kit finished*** exhaust clip

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 08:06 PM
BADSEED
3rd Gear Member

Default PICS of body kit finished*** exhaust clip

finished putting all the screws in the body kit and will be getting my rims at the end of the month!!!
exhaust clip-CLICK HERE

Old 03-18-2007, 08:13 PM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

Default RE: PICS***

To me, the grey on the hood vents and front bumper just look a lil odd to me. I would think it would look better if it was entirely green. Also, since its not a real saleen, it would be better to just shave off the letters and have a clean rear bumper... also keep from people saying that your a poser.

Other than that, looks good. What are your next mods? As for exterior, rims and clear headlights would deffinetly clean your car up some. Since you got the saleen body kit, I would think the chrome saleen wheels would be a nice touch to your car.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

YIKES, those are some rather odd colors IMO. But if you like it it's all good. Should definately look better with some rims.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:14 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

looks good, IMO i would change my top color to better bring the colors together. but thats a nice job regardless.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:19 PM
yourmom6990
4th Gear Member

that looks amazing. i love that green. and the greyish spots look real good. i would change the color of the top though, just so it all flows. but overall, i love it.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:20 PM
CoolAid
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: goldeneagle_10

Also, since its not a real saleen, it would be better to just shave off the letters and have a clean rear bumper... also keep from people saying that your a poser.
These cars (94-04 GTs, Cobras, Saleens) are not like they are 1 of 200 made 65 Shelby Collectors items. Nobody really cares if its a cloned car or not. The people that DO care if it is a clone or not are the extream minority in respect to who is going to be looking/talking about your car. Besides that, most Saleen cars are all looks anyway, I'd keep the letters on there if I was you. As far as the colors, everyone has an idea of what looks good, and if thats your style then +1 to you. Post more pics when you get rid of the Windstar Van rims.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:21 PM
JT76

saleen is the only way to go, looks good to me
Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 PM
wgdt21
5th Gear Member

deffinately unique. I would love to have a saleen body kit with the rear bumper shaved. That would be sooo sexy.
Can't wait to see it with some new wheels. what kind are you getting?
Old 03-18-2007, 10:07 PM
BADSEED
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wgdt21

deffinately unique. I would love to have a saleen body kit with the rear bumper shaved. That would be sooo sexy.
Can't wait to see it with some new wheels. what kind are you getting?
18x9 and 18x10 Chrome Saleen's
Old 03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
BADSEED
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: goldeneagle_10

To me, the grey on the hood vents and front bumper just look a lil odd to me. I would think it would look better if it was entirely green. Also, since its not a real saleen, it would be better to just shave off the letters and have a clean rear bumper... also keep from people saying that your a poser.

Other than that, looks good. What are your next mods? As for exterior, rims and clear headlights would deffinetly clean your car up some. Since you got the saleen body kit, I would think the chrome saleen wheels would be a nice touch to your car.
its not grey, its a purple flip-flop. end of the month i should have chrome saleens, tint the windows, smoke the tail lights, and will be buying new blacked out head lights and hopefully by the end of the summer i'll have a light bar and get the speedster cover

Quick Reply: PICS of body kit finished*** exhaust clip