4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

MGW installed!!! finally... lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Car_Ramrod
4th Gear Member

Default RE: MGW installed!!! finally... lol

i was happy with my car too...but i decided to bite the bullet and get full exhaust...and a vortech...and other goodies lol.

let me tell you...i was happy with my car before...but now...no words. lol. that feeling you get when you floor it...cant match it

oh...and im sure youll love the sound of the H-pipe. big ballin with the MRT eh?
Old 03-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Car_Ramrod

i was happy with my car too...but i decided to bite the bullet and get full exhaust...and a vortech...and other goodies lol.

let me tell you...i was happy with my car before...but now...no words. lol. that feeling you get when you floor it...cant match it

oh...and im sure youll love the sound of the H-pipe. big ballin with the MRT eh?
Well with my previous cars I did that sort of thing and I ended up never being satisfied because it was never fast enough, or there was some mod I just HAD to get. It's an addiction that drains your wallet, but a fun hobby too. Supercharging is expensive and does shorten the life of your car, and me being a poor fresh outta grad school guy I can't afford that. I think if I had alot of money I'd just get a car blown from the factory, like the Terminator. But then again I have been known to contradict myself in the past and if I make good money this year maybe I'll feed into my desire for speed and get a supercharger, haha.

Yeah, well I love H pipes. I am not big into the racey nascar sound and I want my car to remain deep and muscular sounding, like a muscle car should. Plus since I have a stainless steel catback so I figured might as well go for a good stainless steel midpipe too.

I thought about getting 4.10 gears but I don't drag race alot, so I don't really see the need. Although it would make all gears feel stronger.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:29 PM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

I have been thinking about trying out a MGW simply for the adjustment it has, gonna have to see if they make em for a TKO

They do, i think its like $10 more expensive though; if you can swing it haha. [8D]

Going from my pro5, in the t45 to the MGW in the tranny, its a completely different feel. Took a little bit of drving to get used to it because everything is much tighter. (1st/3rd seem much closer together) Once you get used to it though I think it's definatly superior to all the other shifters, i've used.